What's new

What's the most swag / impressive combo you have ever seen in MKX?

That ETC McFly one where he hops off the interactable 3 times has gotta be the choice for me.

@ETC Mcfly
Is there as vid of anyone has ever done some of these insane interactable combos - seen in Mcfly's combo vids - in a real match?
I have seen Takeda done sth similar to this on the same stage.

also so. posted this on reddit @ 2:58 - on the side note Sonya got an 80% combo in this patch as well?

That ETC McFly one where he hops off the interactable 3 times has gotta be the choice for me.

@ETC Mcfly
Defs that one. That whole video really. It wasn't done in a real game obviously but I think its the swaggiest thing I've ever seen:

2:18 mark

Literally the entire video is 6 minutes of the swaggiest shit in this game though.
Literally every combo in mcflys video

Thanks guys for not forgetting the master of the hunded ways to kill a man. LOL! ;)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Nice KL.
Not too long ago I have seen Scar playing Hat trick too - seems to have a lot of potential if used right.

Yes, i've seen that video.
Hat Trick is good and has potential, but still need to be tweaked out a bit in order to flourish IMO, i'm currently intrigued to see what NRS will do in order to tweak it, the ball is on their side now. Whatever it will be, i have my faiths in colt, he does nice things to characters in need of help.

AeWhole

Noob

70% to death Rune Trap comeback is pretty hype, right guys? :DOGE

9:00 in

technically it's a combo as it's guaranteed damage.
I have watched that video quite a bit. Your fuzzy blocks were really on point that whole game except for like 3 times. It's such a disrespectful brutality. Disrespectful in a good way.

are there any new swag combos of the recent released dlc characters yet?
who is currently the best bo rai cho player?

working on a new vid now and lookin for some cool stuff

nindo

play 3rd strike, it's a good game
Not the most swaggiest Quan Chi combo but if we're talking optimized 1 bar combo's...
at 8:50

EDIT: Lol nvm, didnt notice it was an old topic. Check the Cyrax forum for crazy stuff I'd say XD

Last edited: