What's new

What was worse? Deadshots or Teabagging?

Which was worse?

• Deadshots

Votes: 82 91.1%
  • Teabagging

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If anyone can't handle having a ball spiked in front of them in professional (or collegiate) football then it's just not for them, yet somehow it's still against the rules.
And it's a dumbass rule. Just because something is a rule doesn't mean it's right. There's no rule in our games against teabagging regardless.

Also, I'm pretty sure 99.99% of players can handle the ball being spiked. That's not a great analogy.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Tbagging is funny, gets the crowd hype and is pretty much the ultimate form of trash talk.

Deadshot just makes the game look like shit to viewers

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
I have no problem with teabagging, I think of it as very similar to in a boxing match where one fighter will lower his guard and stick out their chin in an attempt to bait a reaction out of their opponent and get in their head. Deadshot on the other hand gets no respect from me.

REYTHEGREAT

Teabagging is great if you are winning. Teabagging is bad when you are the one on the receiving end of it. Also, i dont get what is the point of teabagging at the end of a combo video. Its just a combo video.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
My issues with Deadshot:

It's not that he is overpowered or zoning is too strong (it might be in a few MUs), but the simplicity of really effective characters (Aqua, Deadshot, Supes) makes them really boring to watch and really easy to pocket.

Those 3 characters (less so Aquaman after his nerfs) are really good hard counters to much of the cast too--which can limit character diversity in tournaments.

Personally, I cannot stand Deadshot. Not bc zoning (it's a viable playstyle). Not bc he's OP (he's not). But bc how lame and uninteresting the majority of his matchups can be. Deathstroke and Sinestro were infinitely more exciting. Hell even Fate looks hella intriguing compared to Deadshot. He's is one of the few characters I'd be cool with NRS crucifying w nerfs for the sake of keeping the game fun.

Bottom line: He's not fun to play with, play against, or to watch. That IMO is the definition of a poorly designed character.

Its easy to taunt someone when you've basically won the match. I'd respect someone more for tea bagging at the beginning or after a round. You can also get away with it on knockdown because of how popular delayed wake up is. I think it shows that your feeling yourself and you're about to fuck someone up.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
Its easy to taunt someone when you've basically won the match. I'd respect someone more for tea bagging at the beginning or after a round. You can also get away with it on knockdown because of how popular delayed wake up is. I think it shows that your feeling yourself and you're about to fuck someone up.
With this said, I just bodied someone who tea-bagged me while I was at 5% health like a boss.
Feels great man.

SaucyD0ge

Worst european batman
The comment is kind of off-topic but I have my gripes about player matches.(And I'm never stepping into ranked random fiesta until best of 3 ranked patch comes, so player matches ches are the only mode I can play besides private matches)
What I can't stand are inbreds who still refuse competitive mode just for their stupid gear shenanigans, some even refuse to turn it on while I have the gear advantage(like why would you ever do that?).

I also loathe anyone who changes their character after their loss,who then grabs their win due to the surprise factor, and promptly quits.Why did he even go to player matches?To replay a scrub 10 times for easy wins?SMH

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Teabagging isn't even in the same realm as getting babalitied in UMK3 or MK9. The humiliation of a bablity is unrivaled. If anyone can't handle a teabag in a competitive video game, sorry but it's just not for you.
I really missed babies in MKX. I get that they wanted a darker feel for the game, but there was enough comedy in it where I don't think it would have seemed completely out of place. Are you're 100% correct. Getting babied was way worse than teabagging. It was also a much more impressive way to humiliate someone than just mashing down on your stick.

trufenix

bye felicia
Im just sad that this is what passes for taunting now. NRS revolutionized the fuck you game with brutalities then just left us high and dry in the game that doesn't even have fatals. And now we gotta have a teabag or buffering comment everytime somebody makes a hard read on a d,d input.

You can patch deadshot out the fucking game if it means we can get brutalities back.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
For people against t-bagging, consider this: Injustice doesn't have a "taunt". There's no taunt button, there's nothing like brutalities or babalities that serve as a "you got beat bad dawg" thing. Sonic's gotta do something, what else is he supposed to do when he has level 1 trait with Cold and you are in 1-hit kill territory?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
There's nothing wrong with teabagging at all. If somebody is teabagging, that means they're not attacking. You can't attack and teabag at the same time. So somebody teabagging is leaving their self open, giving their opponent a chance to strike. It's your own fault for letting yourself get teabagged
EDIT: I'm gonna close this thread on this note.

Also, thanks to those who corrected me on Tekken Master.

Status
Not open for further replies.