What's new

What was the last greatly run and streamed Injustice event?

What was the last tournament to truly run injustice well, pool times, delays, stream time, hype?

• EVO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MLG Anaheim

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • UFGT

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • SCR

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Final Round

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Civil War

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • CEO

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters

gdf

Noob
CEO was exceptionally well run, with shoutouts to Gweedo and KitanaPrime for being godlike TO's, however from this list I heard some good things from UFGT. Since you asked for most recent I'd probably vote for that.

I'm open to hear a counter-argument, or a correction.

IMO I still think eSports and grassroots deserve another shot. In spite of the FGC's feelings.

I actually didn't stream monster CEO since I was there in person, but I know as a tournament it was extremely well run. Pools ran at minimum a half hour ahead of schedule for the entire day until that whole thing with the stream set up not recognizing sticks when CD JR was playing Pig.

Any to answer the question since I can't vote for CEO as I didn't get the stream experience, Civil War had a pretty damned awesome stream from what I remember. Wasn't it practically the only event where the entirety of pools were streamed?

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
we missed so many great matches like sonic fox vs digit and 16 bit vs digit and 16 bit vs ducky and ppj vs slayer and theo losing to noobe and jupiter losing to dab then jupiter losing to theo and djt vs pl and mit vs sonic fox and biohazard vs pig(over came bane?) and biohazard vs 16 bit and foreverking vs max and foreverking vs djt and nubcakes vs foreverking and filipino man vs max and pl beating gross then pl losing to noobe. omg so many great matches missed and this is only half of it

Fromundaman

I write too much.
CEO, UFGT and Civil War were all amazing events (Although I can't say as a spectator for the last 2 as I was lucky enough to be there).
The only thing I can say that *could* hurt CEO was that it was mostly 2/3. Other than that the event looked amazing though.