What's new

General/Other - Erron Black What kind of changes would you like to see for erron in kp2?

Since everyone is doing it , i firgured i can aswell , i only want erron to have a few things if its possible , (esp for marksman)

Marksman : 21122 db2 is a true block string ,
db2 is 17f startup ( down from 29 ) and a faster db1 and make it less unsafe

Universal.

Ex slide is now +28 on hit ( its -3 on hit as of now)

Ex slide is 14 frames on startup ( down from 17)

Sand tackle (dbf2) is +14 on hit so they could atleast respect something

F3 xx special to combo on all characters ( it doesn't on some)

B32u1 to be 23 rec frames so he can land njp easier ( its only +1% more but it gives corner carry)

More hitstun on f13 ex sg so they cant jump out for free but they can still armor. ( it still hits them it will knock them down and they can roll out and be 0 in the neutral)

Dream buff would be : ex sg to be +9 or +8 on block. ( so he could atleast have something guranteed after it on block)

Also caltrops should not count as first hit bonus.

Keep in mind that all of these are buffs id like not buffs i demand so calm your tits

Last edited:
Erron Black is such a perfect character that I feel like asking for anything would be like saying the cake doesn't taste good on my birthday.

If anything, make EXTackle slightly plus on hit. Plus 4 maybe?
Plus 4 on hit doesn't do anything his actually still +6 and you could still poke on knockdown , most of the stuff im listing is completely reasonable to be fair.

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
Plus 4 on hit doesn't do anything his actually still +6 and you could still poke on knockdown , most of the stuff im listing is completely reasonable to be fair.
I didn't say what you suggested was unfair. If anything, Marksman should have at least one string where Rifle Swing isn't interruptable, like Kung Lao's 112124~Orbit.

But like I said, asking to be more like Kung Lao in terms of balance makes me look like a spoiled kid :/

I didn't say what you suggested was unfair. If anything, Marksman should have at least one string where Rifle Swing isn't interruptable, like Kung Lao's 112124~Orbit.

But like I said, asking to be more like Kung Lao in terms of balance makes me look like a spoiled kid :/
Yh thats why i said 21122 db2 should be a true block string so he has something that jails

Noob
One thing you are missing is Outlaw's F3 4+2 move. It needs to be given a brutality and buffed!

Agree with sand tackle , +14 is fair, they nerfed it way too hard.

11 should be a mid starter

NO to the people saying remove a tick throw from 21122. Go lab, all the people who have Erron experience blow up my "21122" cancels 99% of the time.

Marksman and Gunslinger DB4 needs Armour or less recovery as well.

21122 becoming a mid starter is my dream buff :DOGE

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
I think he is fine as is. Anything we ask now seems to be asking, "make my character perfect" talk. I agree with @fiend busa though, maybe something can be done to F3, 4+2 string so its actually useful, such a cool animation wasted.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
As long as they don't start buffing Mileena and the other extremely downplayed characters, Erron Black will be good as he is. Now, if everyone gets a buff, then most of what you're suggesting should be considered.

Caltrops should still have the first hit bonus. It's not easy to get away with setting Caltrops before your opponent hits you, let alone setting them up and having your opponent fall for the trap.

Seriously, stop requesting changes; it's disgusting. Like I said, the only scenario where Erron Black would need to be touched is when everyone else undeservingly gets touched also.

EDIT: What do you mean by "More hitstun on f13 ex sg so they cant jump out for free but they can still armor"? People can jump out of F13 into EX Sand Grenade?!

Last edited:

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Clearly Erron Block is the worst character in the game (worse than Kenshi) and he should receive the appropriate buffs.

I play Marksman so I suggest the following:

F13 xx SSC to be +7 on block
B32 xx SSC to be +7 on block
Command Grab to be +32 on hit like pre-patch
Rifle Swing to be 11f start-up so if can be used as an anti-air like its intended purpose
21122 xx SSC to be +13 on block
Sniper Shot faster start-up because it's an incompetent zoning tool
DB1 faster bullet travel so it can be used as a zoning tool
Use the Rifle to extend NJP range so he can combo from B32U1
Be able to EX Rifle Swing (Not the MB verson that it currently has) and give a competent armor move

I think with these buffs it will definitely shoot him up to a viable C+ tier

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
I think he's fine as is tbh, but if I were going to ask for reasonable buffs they would be:

-maybe a small buff to backdash? It's his most glaring weakness but also a part of who he is as a character
-buff to either d2 or Sand Gust's startup so he has a more consistent answer to jumping
-EX slide having some advantage on hit

None of this is necessary but it would be nice.

Also get your own avatar, boy :p

Sage Leviathan

I'm platinum mad!
If s2 were a mid, I can honestly make an argument for Erron being the best character in the entire game.
Actually, I can make several.

Long story short, no. Universally, all standing 1s and 2s should be high, and command normals should have an attack property relative to the character.