What's new

What is your favorite single player game?

Matix218

Get over here!
PS1:
Metal Gear Solid.

PC:
Duke Nukem 3D, or Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. (The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb Edition would've been in here, but it is now kind of made void by the Rebirth expansion on the PSV.)

PS2:
Spider-Man 2, by Treyarch.
Notable mentions include God of War and MGS3: Snake Eater.

PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Runner-up: N+

PS3:
Dead Space, inFAMOUS 2, or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

PSV:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
Binding of isaac is the most fun I've had with a game in a long time. I have rebirth for my vita and it is amazing

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
PS1:
Metal Gear Solid.

PC:
Duke Nukem 3D, or Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast. (The Binding of Isaac: Wrath of the Lamb Edition would've been in here, but it is now kind of made void by the Rebirth expansion on the PSV.)

PS2:
Spider-Man 2, by Treyarch.
Notable mentions include God of War and MGS3: Snake Eater.

PSP:
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Runner-up: N+

PS3:
Dead Space, inFAMOUS 2, or Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.

PSV:
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.
Where does one get a PS five?

I also remember playing the heck out of Beyond Good and evil, Prince of persia and other ubisoft games.

Lololololololololol

Doom is a great game but Brutal Doom is even better. I know some people want to kill you when you say that but I love it. Not even much for the violence but because you have the ability to chainsaw the rockets off of the skeleton dudes in doom 2 and also use the mancubis flame cannon Jebdkskxnebfnazkcndjrmrksnrdn. Setting people on fire and watching them catch other people around them on fire is amazing

Last edited:

F4tal

Noob
Too many great games for me to decide but my top 5 (which is still insanely hard) would have to be:
(In no order)

The Last of Us (Quite possibly the best game to come out in the past 10 years next to MGS and maybe Half Life 2 in some peoples eyes.) This game is jaw dropping.
Lost Odyssey
Fallout 3
Xenogears
Metal Gear Solid 4

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
This is tough. Cuz I mainly like shooters and fighters. Of all time I'd probably say Shenmue on Dreamcast. I really enjoyed GTA V's single player on the first play through as well. If we're talking old school stuff probably Sonic the Hedgehog 2 on Genesis.

Shadow of the Colossus
God of War
Final Fantasy VII & X
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Kingdom Hearts (series)
(I probably got the most replay value out of these)

Devil May Cry 3
Resident Evil 4
Red Dead Redemption
Arkham City/Asylum
GTA III, San Andreas, and V
Uncharted (1-3, but especially 2)
(Total classics, absolutely worth a playthrough)

Bayonetta
Infamous
Sly Cooper (1st trilogy)
(I've had pure nerd fun playing through these)

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (campaign mode)
Watchmen: End is Nigh (1&2) (single player mode)
(These might not be objectively great games, but I am a huge fan of these genres, so I have played the heck out of these)

I'm sure I forgot some.