What's new

What is the first thing you'll guys do once you get your paws on this game?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Oh, I suppose if I don't go to an event I'll hit up training or a tutorial for the purposes of finding the binds I want on stick, THEN story mode to get a shot at every character.

1. Starting Tutorial Mode
2. Practice Mode with various characters
3. Few S.T.A.R Labs missions to collect points for alternate costumes

Then I'll have to wait one day ...

4. Play through the story with my girlfriend
5. Strip battles with her, if you know what I mean

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Depends. If it's a time like a midnight release, when my friends will get it at the same time, we'll all probably hang out and play versus. If it's just me getting it on my own early on Tuesday, i'll be playing story. That's my personal first priority.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
First thing I do when I get the game? Put it in my 360 disc tray.

:coffee: #nohomo

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Story mode, since everyone gets a part.
Then, If I haven't found someone who is REALLY REALLY for me, training mode with Sinestro.

Snakewise

Warwilf?
I realize now that I might be a little hesitant to get to the arcade mode before the story mode. Some of the arcade endings might just spoil the story's ending.

ImmortalSkillit

SteeevRay
Gonna go into training, try to pick up a few bnbs that will be sure fire

Then i'll take a look into simple things, such as if pokes for AA will work, air to air combos, etc. All the shit that comes from little things like that should pay off pretty big in the first few tournaments. I'll leave finding the dirt, resets, etc to some of the freaks of nature here. I'll just find something that works for me, then...well, make it work.

After Civil War, THEN i'll come out of training and probably knock out the Story mode. Labs if there end up being decent rewards for doing them