What's new

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

What is the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter?

• The difference is that pre-patch Black Adam was better.

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • The difference is that Martian Manhunter is better.

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • There is no difference.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
in all seriousness dave raises some very good points.as of late I've often wondered who I'd rather fight between the two,pre patch black Adam made me quit playing for 4 months.i honestly don't play enough Martians atm to understand how good he is so ill keep enjoying myself for the time being.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Damn, Bane, who has nothing to do with this has contracted Dave's irrational salt. Leaving to let you troll the rest of TYM, have fun now.
I am salty because you and the Bane community begged NRS for buffs. Now we have to deal with a character who has armor for 15 consecutive seconds.

I would not mind except that my characters were consistently getting normalized partially because of whiners of the Bane forum.

GGA Max

I am salty because you and the Bane community begged NRS for buffs. Now we have to deal with a character who has armor for 15 consecutive seconds.

I would not mind except that my characters were consistently getting normalized partially because of whiners of the Bane forum.
Hmm, I was looking for my post in there where I told them to quit crying for buffs and learn to play the game, and then I got attacked because my main picture was GL. I'll have to find that someday.

Anyways, it wasn't me who asked for any buffs. @Doombawkz can confirm...

Edit: found it.
http://testyourmight.com/threads/fix-the-way-bane-loses-venom-during-a-victory-defeat-pose.32611/#post-864092

Last edited:
Can we please gather all the people who believe in the concept a character is fine as long as he is ''hard'' to use and burn them slowly to death? Seriously that shouldn't really be relevant at all. Congrats to jupiter for winning ECT and he didn't win because of MMH, this guy is ridiculous in blocking and punishing things. But to say that players like REO and Jupiter are just twice as good as every other top player and MMH doesn't play a factor is just stupid. People are just going to have to accept that the players who are the most suited with the style of the top tier characters are also going to be the ones that are going to win tournaments.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It all sounds to me like a really shitty option select.

Lose to Jupiter?

"He plays Martian Manhunter, bro, there's nothing I can doooooooooooooooooooo!"

D

Deleted member 28105

The main difference between Martian Manhunter and pre-patch Black Adam, is the communities in which they have been introduced to. In the more primitive stage of Injustice, the community consisted of complainers, adamant about not losing to certain characters. (Colloquially referred to as whiny bitches) Now, It has been narrowed down to a select few. Maybe even just one.

Last edited by a moderator:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The honest answer is that pre-patch Black Adam was boring and MMH is hype, has more depth and takes more skill to use.

I'm talking pre-pre patch Black Adam. When there was no reason to do something other than dive kicks and MB Lightning and when you could backdash out of everything. Nobody wants to see that character in grand finals.

MMH is arguably as good or maybe better than pre-patch BA, but when REO or Jupiter uses the character it makes the game look good. Pre-patch Black Adam vs pre-patch Superman made Injustice look like a joke.
Not according to the stream chat :DOGE

I don't actually remember a single top tier in any game that wasn't labeled as being boring , no matter what his/her play style was . SF4 Vanilla Sagat and AE2012 Cammy for examples , polar opposites styles but were both kinda considered boring .

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Can we please gather all the people who believe in the concept a character is fine as long as he is ''hard'' to use and burn them slowly to death? Seriously that shouldn't really be relevant at all. Congrats to jupiter for winning ECT and he didn't win because of MMH, this guy is ridiculous in blocking and punishing things. But to say that players like REO and Jupiter are just twice as good as every other top player and MMH doesn't play a factor is just stupid. People are just going to have to accept that the players who are the most suited with the style of the top tier characters are also going to be the ones that are going to win tournaments.
This truth bomb. Totally agree and your accuracy is on point.

Sami

Noob
If you are one of the fools who made any of these statements, please come forward and apologize.
What is it with you and getting "fools" to apologise for comments made months ago? Some things people didn't think were as threat turn out to be one, some things people thought were terrifying were figured out and beaten.

Even without patches, the game evolves.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
I disagree with the whole "Martian is the hardest" bs. Martian is broken AF and Jupiter doesn't deserve any more recognition than kdz and Rico got prepatch.

Let's not forgot that most people didn't know who Jupiter was when he used prepatch Superman. Now with mmh he is dominating. Not saying Jupiter is bad, he's obviously winning tourneys, but the character has a lot to do with his success.

Congrats to him though, he obviously knows how to exploit mmh more than anybody else.

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
I disagree with the whole "Martian is the hardest" bs. Martian is broken AF and Jupiter doesn't deserve any more recognition than kdz and Rico got prepatch.

Let's not forgot that most people didn't know who Jupiter was when he used prepatch Superman. Now with mmh he is dominating. Not saying Jupiter is bad, he's obviously winning tourneys, but the character has a lot to do with his success.

Congrats to him though, he obviously knows how to exploit mmh more than anybody else.
That's some hating ass shit to say bruh.

MrSoloLobo

I have a keen eye for all things broken.
That's some hating ass shit to say bruh.
Not trying to hate at all but if that's how you or others wanna take it, that's fine. I think Jupiter is good player and you can tell he does his homework. Only like 2 or 3 other players have had the success he's had. I just happen to agree with m2dave though and think he shouldn't be thought of as almighty when everyone talked crap about kdz, the EVO CHAMP.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Can anybody explain the difference between pre-patch Black Adam and Martian Manhunter to me? Can anybody explain to me why 90% of you hypocritical fools cried about pre-patch Black Adam yet justify Martian Manhunter? Can anybody explain to me why Rico Suave received little to no props for winning with pre-patch Black Adam while Jupiter is worshiped as a God?

Thanks.
pre patch ba had bad mus wtf. dumb thread.