What's new

Question - Goro What do we think NRS will change about Goro with the next balance patch?

Espio

Kokomo
I'll answer the original question posed instead of "my wish list/hopes and dreams buffs".

I suspect he'll get a run or walk speed buff, some hitbox fixes on a few things and MAYBE since I keep hearing about it super often on the forums , a sped up forward 3.

haketh

Noob
Only things I can see changing or would even really want is a slightly faster run, walk, & jump speed. That's about it really.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Kuatan: make EX Lunge launch.
Tigrar and DF both have an EX launch extender, they all oughta.

Tigrar: make the Flame Thrower more consistent. Like MK9 Sektor's; if it comes out, youre blocking or burning.

Dragon Fangs: make EX BF2 a restand.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Definitely not. There's always a huge gap between normals cancelled into breath on block. Bot sure about every string, but theres about an 8 or 9f gap between f3xflame breath, so you can legit beat it out with normals.
it's still wrong. as shinnok it's no big deal, but other characters like Takeda with slow normals and bad backdash are in a really bad situation, that thing needs a nerf.

it's still wrong. as shinnok it's no big deal, but other characters like Takeda with slow normals and bad backdash are in a really bad situation, that thing needs a nerf.
I tested it in the lab and literally every character in every variation has a way to get out of F3xBF2 WITHOUT meter.