What's new

General/Other - Cassie Cage What do EventHubs "score" mean and what does it mean for Cassie?

I've been looking up tier lists for a lot of games, whether it be Smash, MK, DOA, or Injustice, and basically I just trusted that the very top people are good. But what exactly does EventHub rate each character by? What does "score" mean?

Here's the MKX tier list-http://www.eventhubs.com/tiers/mkx/

So why is Cassie(Hollywood) on 4th place? What does her score 504.4 mean? I love playing Cassie, but I don't play her because 504.4, but I enjoy playing her. I also noticed that MKX tier list rates characters higher than Injustice. MKX top tier is Erron(Outlaw) with 509.7. Injustice top tier is Martian Manhunter with 171.5

Lokheit

Noob
I don't know what that list means or how it ranks characters, but any list that has Cryomancer as better than Grandmaster (among other wtf positions) is wrong. Taking a deeper look... it looks like randomly asigned positions lol.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
The number is higher because Hollywood Cassie has 100 potential MU's she can play due to the variation system. In Injustice, Martian only had like 30 or so MU's he could play. Therefore when you add up the numbers from the MU chart, the total at the end will be larger.