What's new

What Arenas do you want to see remastered fron Injustice GAU?

What Injustice Gods among Us Arena would you like to see remastered for Injustice 2?

• Batcave

• Gotham city

• Themyscira

• Arkham Asylum

• Jokers Asylum

• Insurgency

• Striker Island

• Hall of Justice

• Atlantis

• Wayne Manor

• Wayne Manor Night

• Watch Tower

• Matropolus

• Fortress of Solitude

• Ferris Aircraft

• None All New

Results are only viewable after voting.
There were 13 Arenas (with 2 alternate versions) What arenas would you like to see remastered for Injustice 2?

I think I liked the Gotham City Arena from the first game a little more than the new one but it's growing on me.

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I am pretty sure we'll see most of the locations again, but they will be very different than how we've seen them in the first game.

The changes we've seen in the arenas shown so far are probably a good example of what we might expect on any returning arena

Batcave. I would love to to see maybe some hidden level to the cave that hadn't been destroyed in the first game. A garage of cars from years of comics and movies.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Well I'd say Atlantis cause I always loved whoring the aquarium breaks but we know that isn't gonna happen this time around(since Atlantis has already been shown). So failing that, i'd say Themyscira.

Themyscira and Fortress of Solitude are must haves. I also think the Batcave and Arkham Asylum deserve another go!