What's new

Question What are some ice clone setups? Especiall vs raiden's?

Christy

God Amongst Mere Mortals
Ice clone and then walk in front of it against Raiden.
Great tactic, walk infront of your clone and 22 pressure raiden. If he teleports he gets stuck in the clone, and if he supermans you it freezes him and you dont take damage, because the damage comes at the end of the move.

STBL show on sunday, ask these kinds of questions in the STBL questions thread so i dont forget to answer them.

I always miss the show. Right now I'm watching the stream on Sub Zero (great stuff!!).

What time/timezone is the STBL show? Link to Question thread? I got some stuff for ice clone I'm sure tons of Subs would like to hear discuss in greater detail.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I always miss the show. Right now I'm watching the stream on Sub Zero (great stuff!!).

What time/timezone is the STBL show? Link to Question thread? I got some stuff for ice clone I'm sure tons of Subs would like to hear discuss in greater detail.
It's 10pm EST I believe, so it's usually about 3.00 am GMT.

what is stream on Sub Zero?:) is it recorded? would like to watch this as well

Bidu

the CHILL of DESPAIR
I personally like to play very defensive against Raiden. It's the only way to me that works. Keep Ice Clone up always. Stay in front of clone, if Raiden is distant, shoot some Ice Balls away hoping for a Super-Man or His "projectile". After poping Ice Clone if he is near you can use D4 (good range and recovery) and 2,2 to make pressure.

I also like to pop a Ice Clone after I kombo him down, some Raiden opponents really luuuuuuuve to wakeup with Super-Man, so they get owned this way until they respect your gameplay style. But keep in mind that EX Super-Man has shield, so it will eat the clone and you as well in the process, lol.

Ice Clone is the number 1 skill to be successful against Raiden, make no mistake about it.