What's new

Tech - Sub-Zero Weird tech

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
So after sub catches and opponent in the air with a freeze say ex freeze or clone if you do 12 when they fall it will completely reverse their wakeups and even if they just regularly get up they are reversed(midscreen only) by this i mean they look the same way as your character for a second. if. anyone can think of useful setups and what not that would be cool as right now its not worth the lost damage.
@DarksydeDash
@Braindead
@Tom Brady
@UsedForGlue
@STB BroZki[/USER
[URL='https://www.youtube.com/watch?=viyu_BHaoeJA']https://youtu.be./iyu_BHaoeJA[/URL]

Last edited:

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
I'm getting an invalid video ID error. Also, thank you for using a link instead of embedding it, all four of us on Windows phones greatly appreciate it.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
The tech is pretty cool but have you tested with Roll Mode on and delayed wakeup on? What happens if the person does a wakeup throw?

navaroNe

Nobody's afraid of Bruce Wayne
whoa weird. the hitbox from the 12 string must go beyond the character when they're on the ground fooling the game into thinking the player is on the other side for long enough for it to screw up his wakeup

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
the wakeup slide wins damn you roll mode
Unlucky man, everyone should be tech rolling all the time lol but if they don't and they're not aware of the setup this could be interesting. Anti-Online scrub tech, since it looks like you dropped a combo they'll be mashing slide to wakeup haha.
i have some anti tremor tech can you post it too lol?
Yeah sure, is it uploaded? Btw it's really easy, you just copy the link and there's a button in the tools that TYM give you then you paste the link in and it automatically embeds it for you. If that doesn't work then you can manually input the tags :)

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
Can't watch the video from where I'm at. I'm so upset. But sounds super interesting. Thanks for the tag!

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Unlucky man, everyone should be tech rolling all the time lol but if they don't and they're not aware of the setup this could be interesting. Anti-Online scrub tech, since it looks like you dropped a combo they'll be mashing slide to wakeup haha.

Yeah sure, is it uploaded? Btw it's really easy, you just copy the link and there's a button in the tools that TYM give you then you paste the link in and it automatically embeds it for you. If that doesn't work then you can manually input the tags :)
i dont have my new laptop yet so it was on my xbox lmao

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Sorry wasn't clear

12 reverses their inputs because he leans over them right, I'm wondering if 123 can also be timed to reverse inputs without him getting caught in them if they press it correctly, or does he follow through and get caught by it?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Sorry wasn't clear

12 reverses their inputs because he leans over them right, I'm wondering if 123 can also be timed to reverse inputs without him getting caught in them if they press it correctly, or does he follow through and get caught by it?
just tested it he gets caught unless you cancel into armor but techroll beats it all soooooo