What's new

Want a sig?

Jakealo

Noob
Is there any way you make me one with the mk9 classic costumes of sub zero and noob saibot side by side with a blue and black background? I'd really appreciate it.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Sorry i missed your request Ernov it is after Punchs and metallica youer request came after i made that list so you are on there no worries. As for con i saw that you got one finished by tyrant with what you wanted so i took you off the list until the others were done but now i will nto make you a sig at all. So all know i will get to your sig but if you get one from someone else i will count that and move to someone who has not gotten a sig. This does not mean i will not fill the request it just gets moved back. Thank you all for your patience.

edit: here yah go Nori hope that is what you meant by MK1 and not classic costume.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Sorry i missed your request Ernov it is after Punchs and metallica youer request came after i made that list so you are on there no worries. As for con i saw that you got one finished by tyrant with what you wanted so i took you off the list until the others were done but now i will nto make you a sig at all. So all know i will get to your sig but if you get one from someone else i will count that and move to someone who has not gotten a sig. This does not mean i will not fill the request it just gets moved back. Thank you all for your patience.

edit: here yah go Nori hope that is what you meant by MK1 and not classic costume.

I meant the classic costume but I don't care. That sig is nothing short of amazing, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! GREAT shit man, you got some sick skills dude

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ok, im gonna brake down and ask for a sig. [user]CaliJokerstyle[/user] makes some crazy ass stuff!! CANT IGNORE IT ANYMOREZ!

I$AAC

Noob
ok I can't not have a sig anymore. Ok here's what I want:

1. I want Kano Liu Kang, and Cage on the sig
2. I want the name "I$AAC" on it somewhere

be as creative as you like!!

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
ok I can't not have a sig anymore. Ok here's what I want:

1. I want Kano Liu Kang, and Cage on the sig
2. I want the name "I$AAC" on it somewhere

be as creative as you like!!
Glad you came around:) He makes sick sigs as you can see. Hope all is well in FL my man

If I could get a sig with Akuma, Evil Ryu, Reptile, and Cyber Sub, I would be ecstatic. And my gamertag is Organelle. Thanks in advance, and if you can't get around to it because you are swamped, no worries =D.

zaf

professor
If i can add to my sig, id like a little more text on it.
Aside from what ive asked, My handle ( zaf ) and the initials MTL ( for montreal ) can i have somewhere in the bottom right hand corner, on a diagonal, some text saying BANG BANG.

my friend has started to say bang bang ( loudly at that ) when i hit with ermacs 2,2 during his bnb just before finishing with tkp lol.
its quite funny and has grown on me

edit: also if you want cali, to help speed up your list, you can just add all that text to any ermac sig you previously have created. as an ermac player im sure you have made lots =P

leek

Noob
Don't mean to sound like a pain but could you post an updated list with who's left/etc? cant wait .. :p