What's new

Want a sig?

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
can anyone help me figure out what im doing wrong in setting up my sig? I go to settings ->Edit Signature->uploaded the pic by Cali-> Save. For some reason it is not showing up when I post a reply

Nevermind. It seems like it wont show up if i edit an old post..maybe

Today feels like a Christmas day for me. I woke this morning, rushed to this thread, and there it was "My First MK SIG" starring at me in its perfection :) I love it.
Thanks a million man, you are the best. Stay cool Cali ;-)

Edit: now I just gotta figure out how to make show it. I uploaded it under Settings, but for some reason the sig is not showing up :-(
because you have to add it to the text box it should say add sig or something after you upload then make sure you also save it :)

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Hi, awesome work, dude :)

I would like a sig if it's not a problem :) please

My main character is Smioke, so I'd like a picture of the kick from his xray (something like this http://thumbnails.truveo.com/0019/04/6E/046E31A022CD414A39B6A5_Large.jpg ). On the upper left side, my nickname and on the lower right side, his xray quote "stay down)

The picture I posted has bad quality, so if you could please find a better one, I'd be extremely grateful. Maybe you can take the image from a HD youtube video of his xray?

Thanks a lot

iWumbo

Noob
I'm loving this artwork. Would you be so kind as to make a sig for me sir?

Anything with Liu Kang and Sub-Zero in the same picture will do nicely, I'm sure you'll make it look beast. And I guess put my name in there somewhere.

Thanks in advance!

McNasty

Moist.
yeah these are amazing im so jelly i need to get one lol perhaps with old shang nightwolf reptile or smoke? would be much appreciated love the dark mystic theme with storm's sig that thing is toooooo good!

Wow! these are phenomenal!!! If you could hook me up with a Reptile one with my name: Cburnham81 in it that would be so sick man and much appreciated. Don't really care about the pic or the colors...I trust your judgment.

TasteTheRainbow

Self-appointed king
I'd love a Cyber Sub + Regular Sub sig since they are my two mains. Maybe back to back with ice effects? Or one across another. I don't know, anything you can think of will probably be good, the ones you made are pretty beastly. Text should just be TTR since my full name is a little long.

I tried finding good source art but I can only seem to find their respective character select portraits :( So I'll let you have a go at it with how you feel it.

Thanks a lot man!

EvilNonsense

steals your stuff
Can I get one of these amazing sigs?
Character: Nightwolf
Text: Ancestors give me strength!
Background: Up to you.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
DUDE!!!! I thought I had some graphic design skills, but shit! Could you possibly grace me with a killer sig as well, sir? If you need the imgs just let me know, but I main Sub, scorpion counter pick. Would love a dark, gritty one with em both on it and the text "beef_supreme" and "metal as fuck" in there somewheres. Uber thanx in advance! :headbang: ....yeah, I said uber. :D

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Here yah go Iniquity. Those were tough images to work together but i think it turned out ok i put Reptile as kinda stealthy thinking of his invisability.

Here yah go SomeCubanGuy

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Wow... awesome signatures!

Could you make me one with Subzero?I'd love one with his deception armoured costume holding a cut off frozen head in an icy background with the words "ChaoticMessiah,Master of Ice.",the latest part in Ice letters!

you should really make a gallery out of these,i know that a lot of people would be interested in viewing these (IRL and online)!
!