What's new

Wanna ask NRS a question about MKX at E3? Tell TRMK!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is just days away and what that means is we'll finally get some real solid information about Mortal Kombat X. In addition to this, understanding that not everyone can go, the guys over at TRMK (it might just be @McCarron ) will be attending E3 next week and plan to take questions from the community!

Now, obviously not all questions will be asked/answered but TRMK will choose the ones they feel best to ask with the limited amount of time they may have to conduct an interview with NetherRealm Studios. So, with this said either head over to TRMK now to submit your questions, tweet them on twitter or plant your question in here!

scorp10banner.png

Here are some example that @McCarron has already given via TRMK:
I'll begin with:
1. What is the Story? Is it going directly off of MK9? Will Shinnok be the boss, as teased in the MK9 ending?
2. Which Sub-Zero is in the trailer? Bi-Han or Kuai? And how is that possible for either, if the former became Noob and the latter became a cyborg.
3. Will there be any differences in current gen/next gen iterations of the game, besides graphical, such as game modes, kontent, game engine.
4. How will the single player experience be like? What single player modes are there going to be? Is the story mode from last game returning, as well as the ladder mode?
5. Is the Krypt returning? Are there going to be more unlockable characters and stages in this game?

Be sure to follow TRMK on twitter during their E3 coverage next week!

Attachments

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Dear NRS does the current gameplay system is an update from mk9 core game? Or is a complete new game?

That is my only question
Similar to the above question.

Dear Nrs is this a new game engine or is it just the old mk9/inj engine with a few tweaks?

The answer to this question will dictate how the game will live through its life

Noob
1. Would it be possible to make the control setup like Capcom games where you can access the controls right from the game and have an option to "restart match" to move the game along in tournaments.

2. @Catnip_Her0 had a great question. Can you please include a spectator mode so that things like online tournaments and king of the hill can be easily streamed and watched.

3. What is the blocking mechanic? Will there be interactables and weapons? How about stage transitions?

4. Can NRS please include an option to skip cut scenes in story mode? An MA game is played by many adults who don't have a lot of time and at times I didn't have time to watch a cut scene before I had to leave the system and do something else. Likewise, I also played on 2 systems, so I had to watch all of them multiple times. Skipping the cut scenes will alleviate this.

5. Will stages be the same size in length?

6. How does NRS plan to deal with online disconnecting? There needs to be more accountability for unsportsmanlike conduct than just listing how many times a player disconnected.

7. Will there be another new MK stick released with this game? If so, can it please match the original MK stick layout and not the layout used on the MK9 sticks because the buttons and stick were too far apart.