What's new

Wake up Ex upball glitch

ando1184

Noob
Idk if its because of the latest patch or what but sumtimes when i press the command for ex upball on wakeup he does ex choke instead??? has anyone else had this problem?

Gemini Knight

Astaroth needs Fatalities
Idk if its because of the latest patch or what but sumtimes when i press the command for ex upball on wakeup he does ex choke instead??? has anyone else had this problem?
Glad I'm not the only one who saw this. Happened to me numerous times.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
its been happening since before the recent patch... i been bitching to many people no one has one addressed it.. it can happen when you try to wake up with just block LOL. its annoying cause meter gets wasted O_O

i need to make a video of it happening i keep forgetting..

its been happening since before the recent patch... i been bitching to many people no one has one addressed it.. it can happen when you try to wake up with just block LOL. its annoying cause meter gets wasted O_O

This is true too, it happens a lot more often then it should, not that it should ever happen.

ando1184

Noob

yes a vid would be nice. I dont think an Ex upball on wake up is a good idea to begin with since the recovery is so poor on whiff but it still should be dealt with.

I noticed this a while back as well. I don't mind it though - it only comes out if you try to do a wakeup move; and it's safe. So even if it's blocked it's alright.

I noticed this a while back as well. I don't mind it though - it only comes out if you try to do a wakeup move; and it's safe. So even if it's blocked it's alright.
Except
1) If it doesn't hit, it's a waste of a bar.
2) If it does hit, then a free Upball probably would have done the same job.
3) If it whiffs, it's punishable.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
This doesn't only apply to kano. When I'm scorpion I'll be holding block, down, and back at the same time after I get knocked over. He gets up and randomly does that fucking leg sweep kick and I eat another combo.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
This doesn't only apply to kano. When I'm scorpion I'll be holding block, down, and back at the same time after I get knocked over. He gets up and randomly does that fucking leg sweep kick and I eat another combo.
didnt know that ill try and get that on video as well.. ill do it now.. **edit yea idk, i cant do that with scorpion nothing is coming out that i dont want to come out when i do the same thing with scorpion...

finally stopped being lazy and made the video for us..