What's new

Question Vote for Martian Manhunter's Nickname.

What should be Martian Manhunter's nickname?

• Total voters

M2Dave

Zoning Master
A new website appearance demands a new m2dave Martian Manhunter thread.

I would like to call your attention to R.E.O.'s return. He had the following to say about Martian Manhunter.

R.E.O. said:
Patch after patch, in hopes of the problem that ruined MK9 would not come back. It does. God tier has never been so satisfying.
I hate to say I told you fools so, but I did. Nonetheless, with R.E.O.'s declaration that Martian Manhunter is God tier, what should be Martian Manhunter's perennial nickname?

Vote.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
A new website appearance demands a new m2dave Martian Manhunter thread.

I would like to call your attention to R.E.O.'s return. He had the following to say about Martian Manhunter.

I hate to say I told you fools so, but I did. Nonetheless, with R.E.O.'s declaration that Martian Manhunter is God tier, what should be Martian Manhunter's perennial nickname?

Vote.
How about Martian Man Handler?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I'm missing option - "Just another troll thread created by M2Dave".
I am not trolling.

I also created this thread to call out all the fools who claimed that Martian Manhunter is a balanced character.

You fools need to publicly apologize for being very wrong.

Immortal

Blind justice....
I am not trolling.

I also created this thread to call out all the fools who claimed that Martian Manhunter is a balanced character.

You fools need to publicly apologize for being very wrong.
Based on what? Your opinion? Your and Ping 2 week MMH?

NEC soon, lets see if atleast one person make top 8 with MMH, coz so far nothing to write about.

Also stop calling people fools, its old now and abusive to some.

DarkPage

Noob
Man i have must have skipped past the threads of people calling MMH like top 12, or balanced wasnt it like a general consensus that he was at the very least top 3?
Think everyone knows he is really good, just people dont want to complain about nerfs anymore.

whiiich is probably a good thing.