What's new

viennality 2k17 viewers guide

gitblame

Noob
Too bad Whiteboi did not manage to reset the bracket. Great set tho.

Capitan Cold won major, guys. No reason to complain

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Sonic starting the last game off with pure offense instead of playing defensively. Smart adjustment, smart player.

Lokheit

Noob
Congrats to Sonic! To be honest Captain Cold Sonic finally feels like true Sonic again. His other characters didn't really feel like what he used to do in previous games, the boring "everybody know they're good" characters like Adam, Deadshot, Tanya or Alien never felt like his Erron, Kitana, Jason or Cassie. Cold is the kind of "throw all kinds of nonsense" to keep them in their toes while no one else plays it at this level character that really fits him so I'm happy for the buffs!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Congrats to Sonic! To be honest Captain Cold Sonic finally feels like true Sonic again. His other characters didn't really feel like what he used to do in previous games, the boring "everybody know they're good" characters like Adam, Deadshot, Tanya or Alien never felt like his Erron, Kitana, Jason or Cassie. Cold is the kind of "throw all kinds of nonsense" to keep them in their toes while no one else plays it at this level character that really fits him so I'm happy for the buffs!
His Cold zoning strat while lame, is really entertaining at least for me. Crazy he won a major with Captain Cold!

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
From the start of pools up until grand finals without exception the best quality play we've seen for this game. Great character diversity and representation. Very hype and 100% worth losing my weekend for!

not meaning to play sonic fox down but it must have been really hard to figure out your FIRST priority as CC is to charge the gun, not wait until the supposed knockdown you never get.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
It bums me out that at almost every event the NRS crowd looks so disinterested. Other games crowds are always losing their minds, and NRS crowds look like a respectful group at a wake.
It's not true at all, the MKX tourney at viennality was full of crowd reactions, and IJ2 had it's crowd reactions too. Watch the MKX top 8, especially the grand finals, and you would see for yourself how loud it was there.

Reactions: Rey