kano
quan chi
skarlet
rain (corner only)

F23 VB whiffs on:

Ermac (corner only)
reptile
sektor (corner only)

I didn't test B2f1 VB against all the characters, but I would guess that it would whiff on the same characters who already cause 22 VB to whiff. If this is true, I really don't see why you'd use B2f1.

REYTHEGREAT

i havent tried yet it but i dont think B2F1VB dont whiffs. from what i understand, its 0 on block. i might be wrong. i usually use 22vb also, but smarter players would duck it and punish me.

i havent tried yet it but i dont think B2F1VB dont whiffs. from what i understand, its 0 on block. i might be wrong. i usually use 22vb also, but smarter players would duck it and punish me.
B2f1 VB DOES whiff on certain characters. I've tested this. I don't see the value in B2f1. If you're not gonna use it off a jip, you might as well use F23 as it's much faster. If you are going to be using this off a jip, you might as well go for 22 since you can hit confirm into shocker. 22 also jails off jip whereas b2f1 does not.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
I really don't see why you'd use B2f1.
I actually use this quite allot, I use it all the time from a JIP.

Its really easily to hit confirm on hit into an :ex Shocker, on block you can hit confirm into Vacinity blast, and when that becomes obvious, you can just cross over without the Vicinity Blast as it's 0 on block.

I find that using Vicinity blasts in rush down is completely useless against low hit box characters, but good news is, it rips Kenshi, Quan Chi, Shang, Cyber Sub, Sheeva and Cage in half.

I actually use this quite allot, I use it all the time from a JIP.

Its really easily to hit confirm on hit into an :ex Shocker, on block you can hit confirm into Vacinity blast, and when that becomes obvious, you can just cross over without the Vicinity Blast as it's 0 on block.

I find that using Vicinity blasts in rush down is completely useless against low hit box characters, but good news is, it rips Kenshi, Quan Chi, Shang, Cyber Sub, Sheeva and Cage in half.
I don't see why this string is useful when the opponent is conditioned to block low against raiden. 22 is just the better option. Granted, it won't combo into VB on hit if you miss the hit confirm, but if you do hit confirm you can combo into shocker.

I can confirm that b2f1 vb whiffs on the same characters that cause 22 vb to whiff.