What's new

Using the 3 variations at the same time trick. Does it work?

Hi guys, sorry if I'm late to the party, but I've "seen" a trick to use the 3 variations at the same time, does it work?
Sadly I haven't played MKX :(

To access all variations at the same time just select your character, and when you are at variation select just press Up, Up, Triangle/Y

Is this old news, fake or does it work?

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
^ not sure if you watched the vid buts thats no variation. pretty sure theres no benefit as you just lose all variation specific moves and gain nothing

^ not sure if you watched the vid buts thats no variation. pretty sure theres no benefit as you just lose all variation specific moves and gain nothing
OK my bad. there was a language barrier. I've listen better and yes, is "no variation" LOL

I bet there are another kode to activate 3 variations :p
They may add this at least for fun, even be cool if they use some useless button (change stance) for switch between variations, like MKDA, MKD, MKA

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
OK my bad. there was a language barrier. I've listen better and yes, is "no variation" LOL

I bet there are another kode to activate 3 variations :p
They may add this at least for fun, even be cool if they use some useless button (change stance) for switch between variations, like MKDA, MKD, MKA
I don't think so. Some characters have different versions of the same move inputs depending on variation. So there would be no way to use all 3 at once, really.

I don't think so. Some characters have different versions of the same move inputs depending on variation. So there would be no way to use all 3 at once, really.
This is not a problem if you add a "switch variation" command or button.
Off course it will "ruin" all the variations koncept but will be cool as "fun mode"

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
why would anyone play a char without a certain variation?
most chars have big problems without the traits they recieve wit their variations