What's new

UPDATED: REO Teases 5th Mystery Member of Final Round 5v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Morty and Detroit are from Arizona, what's your point? Arizona sure isn't in the midwest.
Yeah, but their team isn't named "midwest" ... its named "team 16 bit". MY POINT being, Brady isn't in the VSM area, so it wouldn't make sense to be on that team.

That'd be like... team ATL having someone from SoCal on it.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I honestly stopped watching when someone said that PL stoled the win from Rep at Evo. I really don't get the obsession of talk trash behind his back because he doesn't do what other people want him to do.

As far as the 5thlast member I'm thinking it might be Jop. Saturday can't come soon enough. I am more hype for the 5v5 than the actual tournament.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
I apologise for not revealing our 5th member. I was going to only commentate for the rest of the night but Tom wanted to play and we ended up playing a very long set.

Do not reveal it... have player 5 where a Ghost Face Killah style mask ! That would be hype

unVINCEable

As you think, so shall you become. -Bruce Lee-
both teams should have had a mystery guest to surprise everyone at FR that would have been awesome and Hype!

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
O please REO, stop with the childish WWE-like trash talking, and teasing, and mystery guest nonsense already. It's not THAT big of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.