What's new

[Update] EGP Tyrant wins INJUSTICE @ Wed Night Fights is "LIVE" w/ $2K Pot Bonus

Congrats @EGP Tyrant on the win!

I saw some of your matches, and you played really well. I'm going to have to watch the re-stream because I didn't get to see the later half of the tournament, but it sounded like a really great event.

Good shit by Tyrant and Wonder Chef. Also shoutouts to Guamo (sick Nightwing wish you could have gone farther) and Mosp (Ares OTG was godlike). Overall great tournement.

The best match was definitely when Tyrant faced Justin Wong and ran it back in losers bracket. That match WAS the battle arena in my eyes. :D

Marth

Hawkgirl Aficionado
I don't know if it's just me, but the thing I'm the most happy to see is the diversity in the top 8 regarding characters. We had 7 different characters in the top 8!!
2 Superman, 1 Aquaman, 1 Batman, 1 Green Lantern, 1 Deathstroke, 1 Black Adam, 1 Doomsday. (8 if you count EGP Red Reaper using Raven as well as Superman).

Very awesome showing for a lot of different characters, and especially cool with it being a day 2 tourney. Congrats to all!

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Dang so the MKC goes into the house of Capcom and gets first and second OVER the prodigal son (Wong). I must be in an alternate universe...which seems like it's been happening a lot.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
Congrats to everyone who got Top 8! It was awesome to see that so many different characters made top 8. It's only a day or three in, but still... that's nice.

I really don't understand all of the "Capcom" player hate. The best possible thing for this game is to have players of all communities playing it together. Chris G (top 8 constantly, never plays MK) and Justin Wong (didnt he get 2nd at Canada Cup this past year?... never plays MK) are great players. Floe, Dieminion, PR Balrog, MarlinPie, Valle, Yipes... wouldn't it be nice if all of these guys were playing and contributing to the community? How incredible would it be to have Daigo, Tokido, Mago, or Poongko playing? Very.

This was a great opening showcase with great players. Period. It would seem much more prudent to embrace the great turnout by players of all games (SF, MVC, Tekken!) rather than gloat over the fact that MK players won a day 2 tournament.

Sick shit, Tyrant.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
I was just pleased to see such a great tourney regardless of what communities the players were from. I understand FChamp stirred things up but it doesn't mean all and/or any "capcom" top players are onboard and/or share the same mentality. The level of play within the Top 8 was emaculate and filled with hype, respect to all the players!

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
I dont understand didnt Justin Wong help test the game? Why was he allowed to play in the tournament?