What's new

Tech - Sektor Up Rock is Back and Better Than Ever

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Lmao!!! That was because I was playing the prepatch version for 4-5 days nonstop before the release, so I was using him in his much better form. The patch nerfed him the hardest out of the Borgs so I was super salty.

I'll admit he's still good, good enough that is. -.-
Good enough?

Smh he's probably the best in the game

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I for one within 5 minutes knew he was going to be Godly at zoning, you don't even have to run up just keep up that far pressure, use the sky rockets to fall close to him to set up combos once your opponent tries to attack you(Ketchup was doing this during the demo) Sektor sucks? Definitely not lol but takes more work than the others from what I'm seeing, reading and toying around with the others past two days. No matter, we finally got a real viable zoning character so I'm happy.

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
Lol ending a combo with f21-Up rock jailsinto b2, f12, b1, and b3. Sektor is sonot broken guys. He needs it cause he has no overheads, lows, projectiles, combos, blockstrings, armor, plus frames, all his strings have gaps and his fastest poke is like 46 frames. Geez guys stahp complaining. Ya'll act like he has a teleport or something.

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Lol ending a combo with f21-Up rock jailsinto b2, f12, b1, and b3. Sektor is sonot broken guys. He needs it cause he has no overheads, lows, projectiles, combos, blockstrings, armor, plus frames, all his strings have gaps and his fastest poke is like 46 frames. Geez guys stahp complaining. Ya'll act like he has a teleport or something.
FYI, you can tech roll after F21~UM, which negates all those followups you mentioned.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Lmfao I skipped over Sektor because he seemed ass to me. You never disappoint REO. I wonder if Sektor can do this off of projectile trades as well
you couldn't have spent more than 5 minutes in the lab with him to miss this, and thats being generous... me and my friend tested it and found this in like the first minute

WATCHD0G

Noob
Honestly i don't think he's even as close to being as broken as Cyrax and Sub...yeah he's strong, but broken? i don't thin so. But hey it's still early so who knows if there's more dirty stuff or not

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
My friend got hit by my bomb and I got hit by these. He had time to land and wake up tele and combo off it. Why would they take this tool away from Tremor only to give Sektor a stronger version?
NRS is greedy that's why

Krabman

Noob
NRS isn't greedy for giving Sektor fans a solid character, people should be happy Tremor even made the cut. Could be worse, you could be a Fujin fan...

I don't believe Sektor's the best in the game, best zoner not a doubt in my mind. NRS please don't touch him.
Lol seriously? I hope they nerf the hell out of him just for you. You're lucky sektor even made the cut.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Lol seriously? I hope they nerf the hell out of him just for you. You're lucky sektor even made the cut.
Yeah right lol Sektor is far better and more popular character than Tremor lol Please. Be happy Tremor made it since Fujin got fucked two games straight like I said, you could be a Fujin fan.

I wanted Fujin FAR more than Sektor or Tremor but I'll take Sektor's viable zoning at least. They can just buff Tremor again, why hate on Sektor? lol:rolleyes:

f24

Don't F*** with a God
sektor can be as good as he wants. I really don't care about sektor, I just want tremor back :c

Krabman

Noob
Isn't this just like Scorpion's minion grab or something? A projectile that grants a combo? It's obviously good but not pitchfork worthy. Maybe if it was unblockable, but c'mon.
The problem with it is that if it hits the opponent you have enough time to rub one out before continuing the combo.