What's new

UMK3:TE Match Footage - Juggs vs REO

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
'like' is the key word. this game would be amazing with a fully fleshed training mode. all i really want is what you described though. infinite health dummy for me to beat on
Yeah, I never was able to learn/practice with a training mode. I either had to practice against the AI (which is far from optimal, and can be really annoying), or just through playing against real human opponents. If I would have had a training mode, or even simply what is available now with cheats with p2 having infinite health + infinite time, I would have gotten better a lot faster. It would be awesome to have an actual training mode though, I don't know if that's actually possible to implement. I expect that if it is possible, it would take awhile to develop.

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
With the newest "unofficial" edition of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - what we've called "Tournament Edition" being released to the public, how about some high-level play to go with it? In this hour long set, both Juggs and REO take to our newest edition of the game to show you what all the hype is about. ~ STORMS*

@R.E.O. messed up the graphic, and had it on auto pilot, so it says he's player 1 and I'm player 2. But I'm player 1 and he's player 2. This was done on MAME 119 in P2P with the new UMK3:TE.

Player 1 - Juggs vs REO - Player 2

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks

mwelele zaza

Aioffe Belle
With the newest "unofficial" edition of Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 - what we've called "Tournament Edition" being released to the public, how about some high-level play to go with it? In this hour long set, both Juggs and REO take to our newest edition of the game to show you what all the hype is about. ~ STORMS*

@R.E.O. messed up the graphic, and had it on auto pilot, so it says he's player 1 and I'm player 2. But I'm player 1 and he's player 2. This was done on MAME 119 in P2P with the new UMK3:TE.

Player 1 - Juggs vs REO - Player 2

Hi am using a mobile phone so I can't see the video can u please send me the video URL but edit it e.g you!tube.com/watch then I will just delete the "!" So that I can see the video thanks