What's new

UMK3-MKT Combo Videos - UMK3 Infinito

EnterTheGecko

RS 3+4, +4 bitches!
Great job you guys. I especially liked that Reptile combo done on Sektor in the Devastation 2 video. Dave that was some sick stuff in your vid as well. The Shang morphs were nothing short of brilliance. I liked that one where he was all red and in the air. Both vids put together really well. I hope to see more from you both.

ded

Elder God
sindel vs mk2 jax was amazing :shock:

edit: btw kintaro grab/fb inf was discovered by shock :lol:

krsx

Noob
ded_ said:
sindel vs mk2 jax was amazing
Agreed, I was really surprised when I saw that. Funny too, that was the very last clip added. I had the video done, and he just sends it to me, so what could I do? My hand was forced, it was such a cool clip i had to go back and edit it in. Fits well too.

And thanks for uploading it to the site guys, it took a lot of effort on behalf of the both of us, it took months to finish. Dave really came up with some great and unique footage that needed to be shown, and it created a fantastic vid. I was really happy with how it turned out.

Also, nice job on Devastation 2 guys, some of the Kung Lao and Reptile combos had my jaw dropping. When you think the game is finally tapped, you guys come along and crack it open again and again!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
thx again for posting the video :D and thx dave&krsx for that sweet mkt video. loved all those shang glitches, the sindel monster, some sektor shit as well, all the pit1 glitches...

the 1st rain combo, even being somewhat "old", I loved the way it fitted with that korn song. gj guys!

what is the song at the very start of the RZP video?

not the offspring one the one before that , i recognise the opening but i just cant think were.

AND NICE COMBOS!!!

EDIT: thanks for the band name , i youtubed the band name and because it was the opening i found the songe relatively quickly :)

Rise Against- Give It All

Sorry im late the song is that one xD

Rise Against - Give it All from the album: Siren Song Of The Counter Culture (2004) fucking amazing disc... check the disc you will like ^_^
and the other song (the second) The Offspring - All I Want from the album Ixnay On The Hombre

G

Ninja Grinder's Cephalic Kombat Redux N64 Combo Video

Ninja Grinder's Original N64 MKT Combo Video: Cephalic Kombat Trilogy has been remastered for infinitely better quality, re-edited, and slightly upgraded in some parts by effort of Ninja Grinder and ded_ via better methods of recording. The original was done using clips spliced onto VHS, the new video is done via emulation. The link is still the same, as I have replaced the existing video on the server with the new one. The original download was 21 megs, the new one is 57 megs.

http://www.ultimatemk.com/dtz/cvids/getvid.php?id=7

AC1984

Kaballin!
Awesome combos,awesome music....congratulations to Ninja Grinder and Ded_ for the great job....Cephalic and morbid kombat are always going to be on the top of my list!!!!

i love all grinder´s videos (and ded_´s videos too) so here are a deliciosos videos haha... i talked to grinder about to see the vid again but i was thinking about to download it from this webpage but shock replace the old video for this one (new) so i guess i´ll never know the different haha... i mean i would love to compare boths, but i can´t now... i hope grinder someday send it to me (just the old cus i got the new xD)... congratulation to Ded_ Grinder and Dave for the hard work:)

Nice remake of the OG, but I have to ask, what emulator did you guys use making this? Last time I tried (2 years ago or so) I couldn't get MKT (N64) running full speed with any emulator (even if my system met or beat the specs).

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Thanks a lot guys, for uploading the vid so fast and for all the kind comments. I love this new CKT, the sound is great (I know some *cunt* who is really happy about that 8) )
What Hanzo said is true, well almost lol
I have the original version here in case anyone wants to compare :)
and the one in CV.com is Morbid Kombat Trilogy, not Cephalic :wink:
and for the question about the emu, I think Ded_ can answer it much better than me! ajajajajaj

later