What's new

UMK3 Major at ECT2 - BE THERE

summoning

Noncompliance to ASTM F 899-12 Standard
I know its a few months early for this, but ECT is a chance to actually play some great people in person in UMK3, id say to everyone who ever wanted to play this game now is the time. We get to set up umk as one of the major events at ECT.

If you missed past tournaments or never have been to one or whatever the reason is make this your priority this one will be the best

Ill do my best to arrange as many rooms or at least try to make everyone save the most money pretty much all you have to do is get there, and we can all split room costs and figure it out from there

id love to see as many mk players possible here

Noob
Summoning is right... this is a chance to make UMK3 HUGE. SweetJohnnyCage has gone to great lengths to make sure that UMK3 is not only a headline tournament but one of the major tournaments and he is pushing the game big time. We need to support UMK3 by having as many players there as possible.

summoning

Summoning is right... this is a chance to make UMK3 HUGE. SweetJohnnyCage has gone to great lengths to make sure that UMK3 is not only a headline tournament but one of the major tournaments and he is pushing the game big time. We need to support UMK3 by having as many players there as possible.
things to think about

last year we were crammed in a corner, i am going to the venue this weekend to figure out what spot we can secure for the proejctor , we will have a sound system and all for this , you name it we will try to have it , it will be in a nice spot, people will watch us play

we will have sticks set up , pads, keyboards, etc for all type of players

we will have causals set up all day for umk3 and mk2

we have people making food runs all day so you can just sit and play for 2 solid days

try and come out it will really be worth it , like i said many times if you have never been to one of these, this is the one to goto

try to make this the one!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
We already have a tentative list of players for this tournament and it's looking pretty good. I'm estimating at least 25 right now, I'm hoping for 32.

Dark_Rob

Noob
things to think about

last year we were crammed in a corner, i am going to the venue this weekend to figure out what spot we can secure for the proejctor , we will have a sound system and all for this , you name it we will try to have it , it will be in a nice spot, people will watch us play

we will have sticks set up , pads, keyboards, etc for all type of players

we will have causals set up all day for umk3 and mk2

we have people making food runs all day so you can just sit and play for 2 solid days

try and come out it will really be worth it , like i said many times if you have never been to one of these, this is the one to goto

try to make this the one!
Sounds like we are gonna have even more fun than at Winter Brawl! 2 days of MK greatness. I cant wait. Is it true UMK3 top 8 will be streamed? Also it will be great to have it up on the projector as well. I think if people just got to give the game a try they would see how awesome it is. Thats how it was for me. I was hooked in a few minutes.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I think just top 4 will be streamed, which is fine. We should have at least 4 very interesting players at this tournament.

summoning

ive had alot of good replys for umk3 ECT , add Aldagod from NC, steve kang is coming another LI guy, MKvids

Dark Rob: is good to have you playing UMK3 and was nice to pratice cyrax on you:)

summoning

I know its early , trying to get a heads up on whos going to try to make it

Thx in advance