What's new

Ultra Shnasty Geras/Janet setup

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Ahh, setplay for days! Good work, this seems like a very good vortex. Good thing it takes all of Janet’s meter, or this would be super broken because it would be loopable if they guess wrong. I mean, maybe it’s broken even without that since there doesn’t seem to be any counterplay. I’d have to do some testing on my own.

Regardless, great work

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Ahh, setplay for days! Good work, this seems like a very good vortex. Good thing it takes all of Janet’s meter, or this would be super broken because it would be loopable if they guess wrong. I mean, maybe it’s broken even without that since there doesn’t seem to be any counterplay. I’d have to do some testing on my own.

Regardless, great work
It is loopable off of the overhead into low because you can just instantly buffer Janet's taunt after the sweep, it just requires a different starter so she still has enough meter.

It might be possible to also loop it with this starter, but I had no luck because of an interesting detail I found about Janet. Even if you're able to get her taunt off, her meter still drains until her crotch hits the ground. If the gauge runs out before she can hit the ground, then the taunt will recover no meter and she'll just run away.