What's new

UltimateMK pre-Tourny

Lord PsyBorg said:
I played Ermac all three rounds

Victory for the PsyBorgian Nation!
Yeah that's right, you keep playing with that ermac of yours buddy, till death do you part :p

In all seriousness though, my gut is telling psyborgy over here will end up winning this tourney too.

Good luck to the rest of the contestants !

TheRedPsychosis said:
DC lost? Brutality must be an interesting player. :)

I think I can record, with my digital camera watching the screen..

delay got the best of me you would win if you matched up against him if the connection is straight between you guys but im predicting that you would probably win.

Yes i got beat, i admitted that already and make no excuses, he is better than me. I find it amusing though how he has to blame lag after his sobering loss. negrodom.

Just cause you're a scrub doesn't mean you gotta resort to racist name calling. DC probably did experience lag, because I know him to be a very good player, and I haven't heard much of MK Brutality being more than average. So, I find it safe to assume that there was lag.

But is it safe to assume that an attributed loss to lag is because of the color of his skin? You sir, are a jackass.

Well, Psyborg won, I guess. He invited me then proceeded to play.. but I was wondering if we were doing some practice rounds, and ended up picking cyrax the first round. I'm kinda mad about it, but w/e.

I couldn't keep my 3-0 record? Impossible! *decapitated*

Well, 3-1 will have to do. Good game to TRP in today's game.

I am very sleepy today, so I, for some reason, cannot remember the matches very clearly. All I remember is that 2 of them were Kabal vs. Kabal matches, which are our... signature... way of fighting. I remember using Human Smoke at least once also.

I apologize to the PsyBorgian nation for my misconduct. But this is no excuse for me to stop! All shall fall before us! All, I say!

Oh yes, and:

Victory for the PsyBorgian Nation! Onward to the next battle!

Edit: My apologies. I had no idea that you wanted to do practice rounds. I couldn't hear you because I had to keep my sound off today; my mother was doing work in the next room (we don't have a huge house, fyi). Still, if you are angry about it, we can redo the match.

Edit 2: We redid the whole match from scratch, just as I offered it to him. Same exact results: 3-1, I played Human Smoke at least once, I played Kabal vs. Kabal twice.

Lord PsyBorg said:
I couldn't keep my 3-0 record? Impossible! *decapitated*

Well, 3-1 will have to do. Good game to TRP in today's game.

I am very sleepy today, so I, for some reason, cannot remember the matches very clearly. All I remember is that 2 of them were Kabal vs. Kabal matches, which are our... signature... way of fighting. I remember using Human Smoke at least once also.

I apologize to the PsyBorgian nation for my misconduct. But this is no excuse for me to stop! All shall fall before us! All, I say!

Oh yes, and:

Victory for the PsyBorgian Nation! Onward to the next battle!

Edit: My apologies. I had no idea that you wanted to do practice rounds. I couldn't hear you because I had to keep my sound off today; my mother was doing work in the next room (we don't have a huge house, fyi). Still, if you are angry about it, we can redo the match.

Edit 2: We redid the whole match from scratch, just as I offered it to him. Same exact results: 3-1, I played Human Smoke at least once, I played Kabal vs. Kabal twice.
Hehe. I was just pissed off I had to play competitively with Cyrax, and that's the first time I've ever picked him. I just learned how to do the net out of randomness and won a round.. xD