What's new

UK @ EVO Round 2 Donation Drive

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Sup folk, with this possibly being our last EVO, I'm sure we all want everybody there, and whats EVO without internation hype once you've had it once? Haha :p

Before this point I've not really mentioned it, but it seemed to be a reoccurring topic on getting us back to EVO, I'll make this thread for the UK guys only, that way we can seperate our stuff from other countries/players.

I'll set this thread up like it was done last year, if people would just post what they're willing to offer to the cause, I'll update the OP as the number rises and eventually let it get sent to paypal when we're ready to book our tickets. This thread is primarily for UsedForGlue, PND_Mustard PND_Ketchup and myself A F0xy Grampa.

Message from UsedForGlue

This would happen very simply.

Do not send me money as a gift or straight into my account -> [email protected] through paypal, send it so I have an option to accept the money.

This way, everyone can stay safe in the knowledge that if we do not get enough money your donation will not be accepted, it will be returned to you.

We will only accept the money if we reach our target. Very simple, and safe.

Think of it as a pledge of money, with an option to accept donation once the target has been met.

All help is greatly appreciated, and remember if you want bang for your buck at EVO, we're the guys you want (unless you can find anybody else who will knock REO out for ya ;) ) I also promise I wont leave Vegas covered in my blood & puke this time lol

If I win EVO I'll give back everybodies money too, so root for meh!

Current Offers/List of Heroes:

Phosferrax - £10
coolwhip $20+ (roughly £12.50)
Zwooosh - £20
I AM MOSSBERG - $100 :O (roughly £62.35)
STB Goldfish - $50 (roughly £31.16)
4x4lo8o - $20 (roughly £12.50)

Current Offers Total: £148.51

Current amount in paypal (actually sent in):

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Do you guys have a grand total established yet?
Not yet, still digging around for cheapest flights, gonna have to get on UFGs case cause he did pretty well with this stuff last year, there is also the problem of which players to take/use the drive money on. It's pretty much agreed upon that I should return since I placed highest, but it will be highly unlikely that all 4 of us can make it since it'd be expensive on the community as a whole.

Im sure people have left Vegas like that feeling quite happy.

That being said, UK is free. That also being said, I will donate a tenner.
I'll show you free at PND next time sucka! Thanks for getting the ball rollin' :D

Not yet, still digging around for cheapest flights, gonna have to get on UFGs case cause he did pretty well with this stuff last year, there is also the problem of which players to take/use the drive money on. It's pretty much agreed upon that I should return since I placed highest, but it will be highly unlikely that all 4 of us can make it since it'd be expensive on the community as a whole.

I'll show you free at PND next time sucka! Thanks for getting the ball rollin' :D
I will donate. Lol i think i have some dough in my Paypal haha.

coolwhip

Noob

Ketchup and Mustard said they should be able to make it on their own, which means that at worst, they'll come close to having the full amount. That leaves out you and Glue. I don't think it's that unlikely that all four of you will make it again. I'll definitely donate something, just not sure how much at this point (no less than $20 though).

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Ketchup and Mustard said they should be able to make it on their own, which means that at worse, they'll come close to having the full amount. That leaves out you and Glue. I don't think it's that unlikely that all four of you will make it again. I'll definitely donate something, just not sure how much at this point (no less than $20 though).
Thanks alot, I think without help, UFG will be the most likely to make it, the twins and myself probably not so much since all 3 of us are university students.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
So wait, nobody besides me wants to try and up the count for us this year? Pikeys..

But regardless, I have a proposition for you four specifically (well, if Jay manages to find his way out of the gig trap and get out to London before July):

Each time one of you guess right in my 100/100 vortex between now and June, I will donate £1 a pop to the donation drive. Deal?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I will pledge $100 towards getting the UK guys to EVO.
Greatly appreicated man! Hopefully see you there then! :p

So wait, nobody besides me wants to try and up the count for us this year? Pikeys..

But regardless, I have a proposition for you four specifically (well, if Jay manages to find his way out of the gig trap and get out to London before July):

Each time one of you guess right in my 100/100 vortex between now and June, I will donate £1 a pop to the donation drive. Deal?
But I play Cage, you'll never get the opportunity

I'll give you £20.
Cheers geeza! (Worst Lao ever)