What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 Discussion Thread (Harley Quinn & Deadshot Official Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slymind

Noob
Those colors.

Really liked it, beyond my expectations, i most likely won't be able to play since i play on PC, but as i fan, i hope it turns out well.

I'm gonna go against the grains here but...I was expecting so much more. It just didn't get me as hype as i got from MKX gameplay reveal. But maybe after watching it a 3rd time and gameplay breakdown, it'll grow on me

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Amazing, just when you thought NRS couldn't top the previous game, they prove you wrong lol.

That Superman super looked straight out of fucking MOS vs Zod scene, and that Batman omg....

:eek::eek::eek:

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
:( Supergirl's face kinda looks like a Garbage Pal Kid. I'm still all about her, and she looked bad ass forward walking blazing heat vision.

Sounds like we got some cool stuff to look forward to at E3.

MKF30

Supergirl looks fine, they gave her the hair style from Justice League Unlimited Animated Series of Galatea(Supergirl clone)

and of course Powergirl who's Supergirl from another universe...

MKF30

sorta correct, but they actually gave her the new 52 look
Yeah, true too. I like NRS's spin on it taking influence from a few designs since they have their own unique yet appropriate designs but you know she'll have her N52 as an alternate and most likely the Supergirl TV show look.

Yeah, true too. I like NRS's spin on it taking influence from a few designs since they have their own unique yet appropriate designs but you know she'll have her N52 as an alternate and most likely the Supergirl TV show look.
yeah i see those two and a red lantern costume for her so far, and original supergirl. she has so many options for costumes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.