What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
2 questions:
1. How would work the currency system?
2. Will Injustice 2 use Unreal Engine 3 or Unreal Engine 4?

Thanks.

WATCHD0G

Noob
Will the hitboxes be consistent? i wuld hate to have to have make different combos for different characters because of their gender or size

trufenix

bye felicia
Will it be like the Fight Money (fictious money) or like the Zenny thing (real money)?
It'll be just like koins in MKX. They've done this a hundred times. You play the game, you get money, you buy gear from the archives or krypt or whatever its called. Just like the character cards in MKX that do the exact same thing.

Capcom realized how fucking stupid trying to do the real money fake money thing was, so they dropped it. I have no reason to believe WB would fall into the trap when they've already outfoxed Capcom's DLC practices for like three games in a row.

E

Eldriken

Will interactables be blockable like in MKX?

Will they be tweaking the lighting on the stages so that it is a bit easier to see?

Will they continue to support MKX before Injustice 2's release? (1 more patch)
I think they are blockable. I don't remember the exact video, but in it, it looks like Atrocitus throws an interactable at Batman and he blocks it. I sure hope this is the case. It worked wonderfully for MKX, so I imagine it would work just as good in Injustice 2.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
@Pig Of The Hut cool, appreciate it!

Ok, here's mine : Will we be able to customize the colors of the characters to our hearts desires a la MKA's KAK regardless of the gear system, example: change Superman's costumes green while making his cape and S shield orange, boots black etc as and can we use this online and at tournaments say to differentiate Supermans, Batmans from each other?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I think returning moves is the best option to go with. They'll know where they went wrong last time and adjust frame data, speed, reach etc.
IF they properly adjust the frames, speed, reach, hitboxes, etc of the returning moves to properly balance the game, then I'm all for returning moves. BUT it is Paulos's vision we are talking about, so I'm very concern here :(.

Matix218

Get over here!
Yo, is this safe on block?

But seriously,

How does the walk speed feel compared to igau 1/mkx? In between or more on the fast (mkx) side?

Is there a run mechanic? (Hopefully no)

Are interactables blockable?

Can you still hold down to block low or do you now need to hold db like capcom games?

trufenix

bye felicia
Right, just like unlocking the Krypt in MKX. I'm sure it will happen, which to me, nullifies the whole point of the gear, and putting ANY emphasis on gear.

I'm actually counting on it because fuck grinding. I want to play the fucking fighting game, not WoW.
So, instead of providing an option for people who do / don't want to grind, they should either force everyone to grind or just torch the system entirely? How would you prefer the system to work?

However, I'm worried they're going to go with a more complex method of sale, like selling you pieces of gear in $5 packs, or one by one for $1. Hell, or like $20 to deck out one character with full gear. That would fucking blow.

Watch them develop some kind of trade market for gear and then limit how much you can hold.
Or, it'll be handled the same way dlc has been handled in every one of their games for years?

trufenix

bye felicia
it is like everyone that interviews them is to much of a pussy to ask ANY questions that might actually interest the competitive community. Just look at this thread and there are a ton of questions right here we all wana know badly..
maybe somebody in the competitive community should get their shit together and do actual media coverage instead of just bitching on forums.

trufenix

bye felicia
I think they are blockable. I don't remember the exact video, but in it, it looks like Atrocitus throws an interactable at Batman and he blocks it. I sure hope this is the case. It worked wonderfully for MKX, so I imagine it would work just as good in Injustice 2.
it appears (at this point) some are and some aren't. OTGs are already confirmed though, so it doesn't matter, prepare to eat more drones and dumpsters on knockdown again.