What's new

TYM's Injustice 2 at E3 2016 Thread

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Looks like Clashes are back. Didn't really expect that. Also what is batman doing when he gets off the ground? Is that a MB move?

I don't think it's because of it being early.
I think they are using legacy animations so they can have a larger roster, and cut fewer characters.
It might also have something to do with all the time they clearly put into character specific clash animations and supers.....

That said: INJ1 is my favorite game of all time...so I love that its a legacy game one way or another.

JDM

Noob
Batman slipped out of Grodd's combo and then got airgrabbed anyways. That mechanic is very interesting.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I'm not trying to talk frame data in a prealpha build of the game of course because that's a first degree offence of scrubbery. But yo look how fast the Bat-Parry is lol

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Lol I can tell a lot of yall don't play other fighters.

Who cares if they used the same moveset? PLENTY of FGs do that. Ryu and Ken from SF, Law and Nina from tekken, Chip and sol from GG, Ragna and Jin from BB, Kasumi from DoA, Akira and Vanessa from VF. I'm sure you get the point.

This is why so many other communities look at us like we're dumb because you guys complain about stupid shit like this. It's really not that big of a deal lol. We don't even know the frame data yet and you guys are already quick as shit to compare the moves to igau. The game doesn't come out til next year!!! For all we know, they could've just used those moves as placeholders until the game is more developed or some shit lol.

Just stop complaining!!! It's too early for all that.

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
I noticed that but I was really confused about what it was. I thought it was a freaking teleport lol.
It seems like you can use meter to do a lot of different things. When Batman techs out of that Grod juggle, it also shows the Meter-Burn flash. I wouldn't be surprised if you could meter burn throws too. We'll see more this week I bet.

CRKFIEND

Noob
I saw a lot of Injustice 1 normals. So we're getting an expansion pack for Injustice... That's cool. What's it gonna cost, $15?

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
Lol I can tell a lot of yall don't play other fighters.

Who cares if they used the same moveset? PLENTY of FGs do that. Ryu and Ken from SF, Law and Nina from tekken, Chip and sol from GG, Ragna and Jin from BB, Kasumi from DoA, Akira and Vanessa from VF. I'm sure you get the point.

This is why so many other communities look at as like we're dumb because you guys complain about stupid shit like this. It's really not that big of a deal lol. We don't even know the frame data yet and you guys are already quick as shit to compare the moves to igau. The game doesn't come out til next year!!! For all we know, they could've just used those moves as placeholders until the game is more developed or some shit lol.

Just stop complaining!!! It's too early for all that.
Exactly. For a NRS example look at Scorpion in MK9 and Injustice, while having mostly the same animations, they played quite differently, they had different frame data, a few different stings and specials, and some moves with different properties. I imagine it will be the same with this game in regards to Injustice 1.

Honestly, I think they should've done this with MKX in regards to MK9, keep the characters mostly as how they were, and then add two variations to compliment that playstyle. At least that is how I would've done it.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
@The Highlander should be pleased. Looks like we may both be getting our wish. You got clashes and clash dialogue back in and it looks like some kind of breaker system is in from what I'm seeing in those combos with Grodd escaping and Batman escaping stuff after a flash occurs.

Good times :)

I saw a lot of Injustice 1 normals. So we're getting an expansion pack for Injustice... That's cool. What's it gonna cost, $15?
You do realize your getting a full story mode, new system updates, likely frame tweaking/move changes, as well as new characters right? Not to mention 1000+ gear and modes everywhere according to NRS.

MOST fighting games reuse their previous games movesets and build on them like this. Guilty Gear, Blaz Blue, Tekken, Street Fighter...list goes on and on.