What's new

TYM, tell me something nice about yourself

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I've been trying to find it all around. See, I don't like to think that people are bad. Though I get proved wrong often, I have never met anyone personally who proved me wrong. Whatever, what I want is for you to tell me a few good things about you. Things that you like about yourself or what you have done. They can be big, they can be small, anything really.

I really want to know, and I've asked this in other places, because I sincerely wish to know about what makes people good and what people think makes them good.

Think hard, because, as I've said before, you're way better than you think you are. Thanks for posting if you do, guys.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I deserve the 'most touchy-feely thread' award for a similar topic I posted awhile back. Unfortunately this place wasn't ready for it and so it no longer exists...not even in the netherrealm. :(

Good things about me? I don't smoke. I don't hurt people. My piss is so clean I should charge my brothers for it when they ask for it. Buuuuuttt...I'm awkward..and shy.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I volunteer for many events. tournaments, charities, special olympics, etc.

Fuck churches and trash picking though. Thats for boy scouts and criminals.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
im a true southern guy. I say yessir and yes ma'am. I open car doors for girls. i pull out the chair, and I used to volunteer at the salvation army to feed homeless

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I always use Yes sir, an Yes ma'am. Like quanda up there. I respect my elders, hold doors open and let people speak without simply waiting for my turn in the conversation. I also won't start eating at a group dinner until the last person has sat down. But that's common courtesy.

I tip service workers generously, as I used to be in that industry. Now that I'm not and making better money, I like to 'give back' whenever I go out. I also have a habit of, if I see a homeless person down on his luck sitting by the road or whatever. I will usually find the nearest eatery and grab something and go back and give it to them.

When I'm not in serious need of a daily human bodily function (hunger, rest, and such), my relatives know no limits to my patience.
I respect my elders, unlike most teenagers my age.
When my Dad requires assistance in maintaining the yard, I go ahead and help despite my unnatural hatred for physical labor.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Hmmmmm...

Man, this is a hard one. I mean, I'm known for getting emo and beating noobs in MK when I get pissed. :D

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I don't gossip or talk about people at all behind their back. If someone annoys me I have the decency to tell them to their face. Which is something I rarely do because I can get along with almost anyone.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
If I have to fart, I hold it and release it when I'm alone.

I'm Jesus Christ reincarnated.