What's new

TYM Guest List At Your Funeral

I was goofing around with the fellas and thought i'd make it into a thread. Feel free to post yours!

My funeral:
@Gh0sty is there playing piano. He plays a somber version of "Reptile Theme" by Skrillex per my request.
@xQUANTUMx is there still trying to figure out who he mains.
@GGA Saucy Jack is there camping on the casuals station playing nothing but The Flash.
@Espio should be there twerking on the end of my casket.
@Everlast goes to say a few kind words at the podium, but tries to dive bomb reset the nearest guest.
@Ecodus is not invited, but cat dashes his way in where @Vagrant bops him with a drum stick.
@xInfra Deadx is there, hoping to finally out place me in IGAU. (<3 you bro)
@AK RM Blake and @NB Semi Evil Ryu get into a heated Batman mirror and don't make it past the parking lot.

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
As long as I don't have to "learn" the Flash (so as to maintain your level of play), I will gladly camp the casuals station at your funeral.

ZoO

Noob
All I want at my funeral is for GamerBlake to stand up in front of my friends and family like he's about to give my eulogy then yell X-RAY THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GamerBlake puts the fun in funeral :)

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
All I want at my funeral is for GamerBlake to stand up in front of my friends and family like he's about to give my eulogy then yell X-RAY THAT BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GamerBlake puts the fun in funeral :)
We are long past the days of me yelling about X-rays, bro. :)

I gotta move on to thinking of better ways of hyping people up.

*notices @NB Semi Evil Ryu walking past him and immediately follows*

Hey, you, I got a score to settle with you! Come get some!

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
My funeral

@CD jr doing the eulogy, providing some "real rap" about how I was, at best, average at fighting games.
@Perfect Legend comforting my loved ones, assuring them that SCR was, in fact, not a local.
@Tom Brady fishing for props by writing on my tombstome, "I told you guys you can't Aquaman your way through certain matchups"
@EGP Wonder_Chef being there, just because.

Last edited:

CD jr

Noob
My funeral

@CD jr doing the eulogy, providing some "real rap" about how I was, at best, average at fighting games.
@Perfect Legend comforting my loved ones, assuring them that SCR was, in fact, not a local.
@Tom Brady fishing for props by writing on my tombstome, "I told you guys you can't Aquaman your way through certain matchups"
@EGP Wonder_Chef being there, just because.
You are the best theo!! Can't wait to play you in MKX I'm sure you will be be really good in that game......