What's new

Troll Kombos

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
So this one actually happened in the corner. My friend was playing and somehow accidentally spaced out in his mind and randomly did this off a freeze with Sub.

Jip 2 1 Freeze, D4 EX freeze.

We laughed for hours.

aj1701

Noob
When someone is pissed about kitana zoning, its fun if you catch them in this

air fan, fan, air fan, xray

F32 nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash, ddd ex nomad dash, b121 f32 nomad dash uppercut , f4 anti air nomad dash, fireball, nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, f4 nomad dash f4 1+2, nomad dash ex gas blast, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, 11b4 nomad dash, 11b4 hookswords, nomad dash, throw, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash, nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, jiggalo sin nomad dash, uppercut in corner, f4 nomad dash nomad dash d4 buzzsaw, nomad dash nomad dash, f4 f4 f4 f4 f4 f4, nomad dash, uhh.. Nomad dash, nomad dash. :)

Keep it moist

Nerf Demander
F32 nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash, ddd ex nomad dash, b121 f32 nomad dash uppercut , f4 anti air nomad dash, fireball, nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, f4 nomad dash f4 1+2, nomad dash ex gas blast, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, 11b4 nomad dash, 11b4 hookswords, nomad dash, throw, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash, nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, nomad dash nomad dash, jiggalo sin nomad dash, uppercut in corner, f4 nomad dash nomad dash d4 buzzsaw, nomad dash nomad dash, f4 f4 f4 f4 f4 f4, nomad dash, uhh.. Nomad dash, nomad dash. :)
i literally cant count the nd amount in this post

NariTuba

disMember
great thread!!!!!!!!

Cage:
for noobs who only wait for the end of 21f2 or f33b3 to try to ecape pressure ill start doing 2 2 2 2 2 d3 2 2 2 2 d3 2 2 2 2 d3 2 d3 2 2 2 d3 forever. In a panic they keep gettin hit and go back to blocking :)

f4, 1,1, 1,1, 1,1, (they drop) f4, 1,1, 1,1, 1,1, f4 and loop till death.

Cyrax:
2,1~net, 2,1~net, switch stance x2

command grab :D

AAnet, close bomb, throw, uppecut (for the non cyrax people, you drop the bomb as the net dissolves and quickly grab them, the throw animation is interrupted by the explosion and both characters are sent flying around the screen. Cyrax lands first and is able to get up and connect a move before the opponent lands... its disgustingly stupid)

Another horrible troll to do vs opponents who cant counterpoke and have a big hitbox is to pressure them endlessly with different combinations of jabs and pokes and try to win the match that way. If I hit confirm to net Ill follow with 1~net and continue pressure. If i catch them trying to jump: AA1, dash, 1~net, dash 1~net.

We really do need videos on this thread

McNasty

Moist.
Ending a smoke combo with a tele port throw otg ex bomb or really any combo where ex otg bomb chips out.