What's new

Tremor Pre-Reveal Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Looks like a uppercut launcher, and something like the Scorpian ambush

NRS needs to embrace the chaos and give him Crystallization ambush
I would have put money on there being a subzero like armour move but for physical damage ... but I doubt he is getting two ambush style moves.

NoCharge

Noob
Looks like a uppercut launcher, and something like the Scorpian ambush

I would have put money on there being a subzero like armour move but for physical damage ... but I doubt he is getting two ambush style moves.
It could be a non-ambush since its so powerful. But maybe take less damage than full invincibility.

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
I regret so much that he is not a base roster! We would have a perfect roster with literally all ninjas included! Hope that future KPs are not decided yet and we will see him as a proper main character.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
I hope his last move or moves are crazy because this was super basic. Tremor broke a lot of rules in MKX between his flash parry, crystal armor, OTG, unblockables. I'm gonna need to see some of that X dirt come back

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Tremor looks really good, it is a sin that he will be limited as kameo for this game, rsrsr :laughing:

anyway, very curious to see what he will bring to the table on MK1

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
TREMOR LIVES!!!

I would be definitely calling for uprock but I guess Sektor rocket is filling that void, I just hope he's a swaggy Kameo.

The Ultimate

aka CommandThrower
The assists we saw were his old db+2U and his db+1U from MKX. It probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be crazy if his assists had that same style of variance like in MKX? He could have high shatter, mid shatter and low shatter on an ambush assist(which won't happen, since a low hitting ambush assist would be crazy), and the uppercut, the overhead launcher and the straight punch all in a summon assist. I think it could be done by doing something like neutral kameo button for the normal assist, or input kameo then hold down/up for the variants. I don't think we have a kameo that works like that yet, so Tremor would be great for that.

Marinjuana

They never showed Li Mei's lantern IIRC. Visual effects team probably wasn't done it.

Wonder if that's the case here and we got at least one really cool move to see

Marinjuana

Curious to see how this will end up working, if it's simply a variation as thought or if Tremor has different forms. That was Metallic's gimmick anyway. I hope both gold and molten get represented

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Closing the pre-reveal thread, since Tremor has officially been revealed now and will be available on the 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.