What's new

General/Other - Tremor Tremor Kombat Kast Archives

Tim Static

Adminerator

Tim Static

Adminerator
Funny thing about that @Tim Static I used this thread http://testyourmight.com/threads/kombat-kast-jason-lives-f-ed-boon-5-4-2015.51524/ as reference for where to put my thread, but I didn't think it really mattered where I put it.
Weird, i have no idea that was moved there. It should be in the Jason forum. But regardless I didn't even know you made one until after i made this, front paged it & posted it on Facebook/Twitter. My bad, but from now on, all character related stuff like this should be in that characters forum, etc. Thanks man <3

I wonder if the leaks had anything to do with them breaking their typical DLC stream schedule.

And this is a pretty smart marketing move. Better to get DLC out fresh after EVO while the hype from it is still lingering.

Slymind

Noob
Quite soon, happy to hear though, as a person who does not care for guests, i'm always happy to see someone else from the MKverse.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Tremor has been my most anticipated character of the game since I saw him, I love his look so much i'm just hoping for the love of god I enjoy how he plays, he couldn't come any sooner.