What's new

General/Other Trash my Flash!

LEGEND

YES!
i always tend to mash MB when i input LK just in case. Its been working for me so far

As far as advice goes, i would make use of Flying Uppercut more. alot of his jumping could of been avoided and more of his random wiffs could have been punished

other than that i looked like you know what you were doing but you were just getting alot of input errors, due to either online or lack of practice
-
and for the nightwing MU in particular, you have to respect his wake-ups cause of that baton launcher, but it is full combo punishable on block

I only got to watch the first part.

From what I saw missing LK MB was killing you. I agree hitting things online on these servers is a bit fustrating especially trait combos. If You going for a trait combo like that after a untechable knockdown it can cross up if timed correctly. You know what you are doing but the online is spotty I know. Try and mix it up for more use f2or d1 combos to mix it up. Also ex (Mb) sonic pound bounces and can be trait comboed as well...as I watch more I will comment

I only got to watch the first part.

From what I saw missing LK MB was killing you. I agree hitting things online on these servers is a bit fustrating especially trait combos. If You going for a trait combo like that after a untechable knockdown it can cross up if timed correctly. You know what you are doing but the online is spotty I know. Try and mix it up for more use f2or d1 combos to mix it up. Also ex (Mb) sonic pound bounces and can be trait comboed as well...as I watch more I will comment
It was a long day of playing Injustice, I should have taken a break before playing. Might have helped my execution. I got some sore forearms!

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
Not bad. I dont really feel i can criticize seeing how my execution and matchup knowledge is almost non existent lol but were getting there it's only been a week

Not bad. I dont really feel i can criticize seeing how my execution and matchup knowledge is almost non existent lol but were getting there it's only been a week
I hear ya... but its never too early to get advice!

i got another vid uploading vs. Grundy/Catwoman

man inputs are killing you man. If you hit D1 D2 don't be afraid to hit the D3 for the untechable knockdown and follow up with sonic pound or a crossup. You got it down man just sometimes go for the easy stuff. Basics win matches, style doesn't

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
Aww, the little kid in the background. I don't play as Flash, but I came here to post some common sense. As I watched (I skipped around) I noticed that you weren't taking advantage of all the opportunities that you were given, especially in those Killer Frost matches. He's more of a rushdown character, and sometimes it seemed that you were playing him as a zoner. Put more pressure on the people.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
From what I've seen I'll say that you don't use Flash real potential so far.
You almost never use his best string b2, 2 which is godlike to get in so you're trying to fight with unsafe moves (charges) or shitty range strings (2, 1) too often instead which makes your char even harder to play. :(
Also, you always go for the d1, d2, d3 (very unsafe) or empty d1, d2 whereas you could get a full combo with d1, d2, ex-df1. This low starter will force your opponent to block low and so eating a free f2, 1 combo sooner or later.
Last thing : Flash trait. You almost don't use it at all as well. I personnally just use it for decent BnB damage since you can get around 50% very easily. If the ex-df1 hits and I got it, I'll use it.

Thanks a lot sharing your game footage, you are the very first. I'm planning to do the same as soon as my injustice's fondamentals are good enough to get decent games. :)