What's new

Transferring TYM Ownership to Mr Aquaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
As the title says. @Mr Aquaman is taking over TYM. I have transferred ownership to him for the good of the MK kommunity, as I believe he will be able to do a lot better by yall than I have. He should be responding soon with his plans for TYM. Hope you enjoy the future of TYM. I'm out. Peace.

-Woody

Thanks for all you do man. Hope to see you around.

I hope the first thing Aqua dose is purge all the current mods. We need new blood around here. People looking to make the site alive again. The current staff have had literal years and it feels like they have done nothing.

R1p's Arena

R1p's Arena
Administrator
Sad to see Robo leave the site. Best of luck to Mr. Aqua.
Thanks for all you do man. Hope to see you around.

I hope the first thing Aqua dose is purge all the current mods. We need new blood around here. People looking to make the site alive again. The current staff have had literal years and it feels like they have done nothing.
In my honest opinion Robo deserves WAY more credit for everything he has done for this community. He fought so hard on a daily basis to keep things going & to bring innovation to the scene / new ways to unite people. He not only kept TYM alive during the hardest times (financially), but he also build the biggest, competitive Event the MK Scene has ever had, which would not have been possible without him. Crowdfunding more than $100.000 , commentating a shitton of hours trying to entertain without expecting anything in return & building the biggest & most active tournament discord at the same time with now more than 5000 people.

I would not be here without him & I'll never forget what he's done for me.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
One of the only reasons this site is still around is because of you Robo, thank you for the years of effort and resources to make that happen! I look forward to trying to bring TYM to the new era. I will create my own thread with some planned changes and please let me know any suggestions/changes you guys would like to see as well

Last edited:

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lets. Fucking. GOOOO!! :coffee:

Ninja Edit: i feel like i need to edit this. I never really met or talked to @RoboCop (unless he went by a different name) so forgive me if my comment seemed to be one that was excited you were leaving. Having been one of the 3 founding fathers of TYM, this place is still something i extremely proud of and talk about with great joy & admiration and love because what we did here was so so special. That being said, despite with my departure mainly for my own mental health, i had no idea Scott sold TYM and i couldn't understand why the Twitter account for TYM had the name of someone i didn't know. I created that Twitter account and I'm one of the main reasons i has so many followers. Scott probably made the FB but i did a lot to get the attention it had too. He never told me it was for sale or that he was trying to sell it..and i guess he didn't have to but i was shocked when i learned about this just last year. So forgive.

I've been around love enough to see @Mr Aquaman grow from those old locals & tourneys into the force he is today. Its been amazing to see him and SO many others who started on this forum i helped create do these amazing things bigger and better than i could ever imagine!

Ok I'm rambling but love to Mr Robocop & thank you Ryan. THANK YOU.

Last edited:

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I would like our previous games to have easily accessible routes to them. Currently, to get the TYM of the old days, you have to dive pretty deep into subforums.
For example, right now you can go to any MK1 character because their icons are still there on the main page of the forum, but what if you could change that roster to any of the games that we supported here on TYM? Without visuals its kind of hard to explain but im always happy to explain more if its not clear

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I assure everyone reading this that you will be in excellent hands with Mr. Aquaman, as well as anyone else who elects to work alongside him for the good of the community.

We'd previously collaborated as not only TYM staff but also the leaders of a team called Ruthless Mayhem. So I can attest to his reliability.

Good luck to you, Aqua, and to all of TYM.

Status
Not open for further replies.