What's new

Total Character Usage (Ticker Stats)

regulas

Your Emporer
Basically this thread is to try and keep a vaguely up to date stats for how often each character ahs been used as per the in-game Ticker.

I have yet to find somewhere that you can just look at the stats normally? If that exists I would love to see it otherwise: Stats are not complete as the ticker takes awhile to go through everything please let me know the stat of all missing characters and I will update as I can.

Once all stats are established I will look to update once a week give or take for the time being.

Character........Times played in Millions
Batman ___________391.1​
Superman__________XXX
Green Arrow________206
Green Lantern_______XXX
Aqaman___________ 191.5

Flash_____________190.7
Joker_____________XXX
DeathStroke________XXX
Nightwing_________158
Wonder Women_____138.7

Cyborg___________ 126.7
Lex Luthor _________91.6
Harley____________XXX
Shazam __________ 84.4
Catwomen _________73.281

Bane_____________XXX
Grundy ___________ 63.9
Doomsday__________62.5
Raven____________ 56.5
Ares _____________ XXX

HawkGirl __________ 49.1
Sinestro____________49
Killer Frost __________37.9

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
This is exactly why people are complaining so much about KF. She is an amazing character, yes. But she seriously doesn't deserve ANY nerfs. People can't get proper KF matchup experience because there aren't that many.

She has her bad matchups and flaws just like everyone else. Her range is serious ass(outside of slide obviously). And slide gets blown up by neutral/jump back into full combo easily if baited. I'm not saying she's not incredible, because she is, but she isn't broken.

That list isn't accurate in terms of online usage because that represents how much they have been played at least once, so far the characters I see the most are Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern.
Edit: For example, Green Arrow is a character that all the scrubs use as a zoning character but they drop once they find Superman or DS

Sasuga

Noob
Lol.. I haven't played a SINGLE cyborg. Ok... One whoe ragequit halfway. I play KFs almost every day....

regulas

Your Emporer
Lol.. I haven't played a SINGLE cyborg. Ok... One whoe ragequit halfway. I play KFs almost every day....
This is Millions of time used. she may be played least but KF has been used 38 Million times. For the few thousand games you may have possibly played it is quiet possible to see her again and again. Especially if your connection gets you paired with the same couple players a lot.

Sasuga

Noob
This is Millions of time used. she may be played least but KF has been used 38 Million times. For the few thousand games you may have possibly played it is quiet possible to see her again and again. Especially if your connection gets you paired with the same couple players a lot.
Yeah, I know my personal experience doesn't say much about the whole big picture. But it's hard to believe for me Cyborg is played more often than, well.. anyone actually.

I play in the rooms mostly and I tend to remember the players I've played. Not a single serious Cyborg player encountered so far.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Batgirl has been on the rise, I've faced her alot lately and she seems to be the go to character when people are having trouble facing me and I am nowhere near that good to force counter picking.

regulas

Your Emporer
That list isn't accurate in terms of online usage because that represents how much they have been played at least once, so far the characters I see the most are Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, Green Lantern.
Edit: For example, Green Arrow is a character that all the scrubs use as a zoning character but they drop once they find Superman or DS
Based on stats from nearly a month ago the relative increase remained fairly proportional, as you can see I don't have all the updated stats as I have had a chance to watch the trigger since posting the thread, but so far no one has changed places. Consider that the popularity of characters will very depending on region, rank, connection and many other factors. Also consider that if you have run 5000 matches it is perfectly possible to face KF every single time regardless of her popularity.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
This is exactly why people are complaining so much about KF. She is an amazing character, yes. But she seriously doesn't deserve ANY nerfs. People can't get proper KF matchup experience because there aren't that many.

She has her bad matchups and flaws just like everyone else. Her range is serious ass(outside of slide obviously). And slide gets blown up by neutral/jump back into full combo easily if baited. I'm not saying she's not incredible, because she is, but she isn't broken.
I completely agree. I play Frost and I've played several TYM Frost's and if you know what to expect you can def. go toe to toe with Frost. Don't even get me started on how well Frost does against aerial opponents (WW, HG)...as a HG main I feel bad when I play Killer Frost's...COMPLETELY NULLIFIED ICE QUEEN. ;)