What's new

Toryuken 2 Hotel Share

Long and short: I'm looking for someone to share a hotel with May 3rd for Toryuken

Hai! A little about myself... My name is Rich, I live in Pennsylvania and Toryuken 2 is my first tournament. I'm 32, married with three kids, and haven't axe-murdered anyone in a really long time. I might be going with SquirtMcGirt if he gets his stuff together.

Basically, is there anyone going who wants to share a two bed room with me/us? My money is good and I'm willing to crash on the floor if needed. I plan on bringing my setup (I don't have an Asus, I have a Samsung 23" 2ms monitor) for casuals.

Hit me up here or in a PM if you are interested, and we can work on the details. Since I haven't met many in the community, I can have a couple more well-known members vouch for me if needed...

Justice

Noob
You don't want a room for Saturday night too? You never know, you may make it out of pools and then you'd have to be there Sunday ;)

I feel ya on the "people getting their stuff together" thing. I have a room with 3 open spots (possibly only one but who knows right?) but I only got it for Saturday. I think I'll be staying alone :oops:

You don't want a room for Saturday night too? You never know, you may make it out of pools and then you'd have to be there Sunday ;)

I feel ya on the "people getting their stuff together" thing. I have a room with 3 open spots (possibly only one but who knows right?) but I only got it for Saturday. I think I'll be staying alone :oops:
I thought MK was a one day affair... NeoRussell

Maybe we can work something out Justice?

Justice

Noob
I thought MK was a one day affair... NeoRussell

Maybe we can work something out Justice?
It's usually a two-day. It'll probably depend on how many people we get but generally I think top 16 is on Sunday. I could have sworn Russell posted the schedule but I can't seem to find it.

Not a problem :) All I ask is that whoever stays splits the room cost evenly with me.

It's usually a two-day. It'll probably depend on how many people we get but generally I think top 16 is on Sunday. I could have sworn Russell posted the schedule but I can't seem to find it.

Not a problem :) All I ask is that whoever stays splits the room cost evenly with me.
no doubt... soon as we hear from Russell lets figure this out!