What's new

Top tier abusers VS Character "loyalists"

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Sorry guys. I just wanted to state that its important to not hate on the player for "tier whoring". Now that I think about it, Espio wouldn't you be considered a "low tier whore"? lol <3 . (you're the first that came to mind)

Another semi-relevant question: where does tier whoring stop and character loyalty begin? I main Ermac. High-mid. Am I a tier whore?

Love these people, please pick up Kabal, go to a tournament, Lol. Lets see all dat advantage you get by picking a "top tier".

It's always player skill not character, good character just eases that road for them a bit, it's not like randoms can pick up and start destroying REO.

Espio

Kokomo
Sorry guys. I just wanted to state that its important to not hate on the player for "tier whoring". Now that I think about it, Espio wouldn't you be considered a "low tier whore"? lol <3 . (you're the first that came to mind)

Another semi-relevant question: where does tier whoring stop and character loyalty begin? I main Ermac. High-mid. Am I a tier whore?
Nah I main Kenshi...it's all been a lie ;_;.

i was with you until you said youd like to win without honor. then what is the point of winning?? if you did it with tactics youd normally call awful?