What's new

Top 8 Set for Sunday at Absolute Battle 6!

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
We'll be uploading everything to our channel www.youtube.com/SaltyMayhem This has been some GODLIKE games. The set between Alucard and Korey was ALL Sun God. I lost my voice yelling PRAISE THE FUCKING SUN!!!!! Good day. @SonicFox5000 you should have been here you ass. How dare you miss this lol.

Also Pnut eliminated PL in pools. It was great. I'm having to much fun. Ran some sets with CDjr to get him ready for the Kitana/Mournful MU. He didn't know Mournful to well. Never saw the f22u4...ExGlaive into b3xxxlift mix-up coming. He knows now. I'm having tooooo much fun and learning WAAAAYYY to much. Even got a few sets in with PL. Kitana is his kryptonite. No doubts. I fucking love you guys and the FGC. You guys give me a reason to live lol. Love you bitches.

#PRAISE THE SUN!!!!

Daemantalo

Not Good Enough
your actually wrong bro i used shinnok one time against greguu and thats it. #K A N O B O Y S
Oi, you were that godlike Kano at CEO?

You are one of my favorite players to watch! Didn't recognize you right away without the KH tag. I can never truly pick between you, Noobe, and Coach Steve. Go make the community proud. Here's my salute to you: o7

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
That's interesting considering he's been proclaiming she's S tier. I'd have thought he knew the character.
Knowing a character, and knowing the MU is totally different, but you know that. We had a very long discussion on why he believes she is S-Tier and we both agree that Mournful is the truth. I'm speaking from the sense that while use RS he was about to adapt on the fly easier due to have that Mu knowledge. Yet when I switched to Mournful there was a big difference in how he respected her options from 3/4's the screen away. Looking to bait those Shadow Kicks, being ready for the Staff grab mix-up when looking to bait SK. F22xxShadowKick. f22u4xxxExGlaive, b14/b3/b2(Ass)/ and her great pressure game when she has two or three bars. All in all he's no dummy to the character, like all of us he just need to learn a few of her more dirty tricks and gimmicks.

#Praise the SUN!!! OHHHHH STAHP!!!

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Another Kitana in top 8. Kitana community should appologize.
Edit: top 4 actually, they should appologize officially.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
KoreytheDragon beats Alucard with Sub Zero to make winners finals. He will be joined by Scar who sent Atai to losers.