What's new

Top 5 NRS players of all time

In your opinion, who is your top 5 NRS players who is great at ALL 3 games?

• Sonicfox

• DJT

• ForeverKing

• MIT

• Foxy Grampa

• Slayer

• Wound Cowboy

• REO

• Perfect Legend

• Pig of the Hut

• Other (if so, reply in the thread who)

Results are only viewable after voting.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Injustice 1 locks for top 10:
Sonix Fox
Theo
Jupiter
KDZ
King
DJT
myself

Last 3 spots are a bigger tossup than MK9's open spots. Honeybee, Whiteboi, Pig, PPJ, Chris G, REO, Wound Cowboy, Rico and Noobe all have good cases.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Sonix Fox
Theo
Jupiter
KDZ
King
DJT
myself

Last 3 spots are a bigger tossup than MK9's open spots. Honeybee, Whiteboi, Pig, PPJ, Chris G, REO, Wound Cowboy, Rico and Noobe all have good cases.
I would even say PL has a case for top 10 too

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Carl is an interesting one because he has a ton of good scalps. He's beaten almost everyone on that list. But with a few exceptions he could never put it all together to place at a major and never at something as big as FR 2014, MLG or EVO. No case for a top 10 based on results. There's an alternate universe where he placed at MLG and EVO and he's in there though.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I can respect this reasoning. I would Dizzy before me and Tyrant for sure honestly
You're too old for this sober humble response. Leave that to t
Sonix Fox
Theo
Jupiter
KDZ
King
DJT
myself

I have those same guys but Pig and Honeybee have to have a spot in that top 10 for me. Which ends up a top 9.

The 10th spot is incredibly hard to pick but I would go with either PPJ or Cowboy.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Say what u want about pl, cd, P2w, M2dave, Maxter, tom, 16 bit, cd Jr, Reo, kdz, myself and some others but at least we had personality and the rivalries were real

Now a days it's about hugs n kisses and "oh god plz be nice" and "YO bro where's the weed at let's get toked"

Just different and lame

@Tweedy is a new school player who belongs in old school though that's why it was refreshing
I think you could add The Youngmonsters to the old school mentality. They seem like they're almost always triggering someone.

What did he do in Injustice and XL?
in injustice he delivered the best match in its history vs Theo and had multiple placings with his grundy. his mkxl showings were indeed underwhelming but a lot of people on these lists only excel in 2 of the 3 games.

between Mk9, Igau, and MKX, i feel that these 3 players stood at the top of each respective game.

Mk9: REO
IGAU: Jupiter
MKX: SonicFox

i hope we get an entirely new person thats top dawg for injustice 2 (or rather, have be debateable even) just so long as its not sonic, lol.
following this logic, i name the absolutely outstanding players of each game. These are only the ones with absolutely ridiculous winning streaks in Major tournaments who seemed unbeatable for months.

MK9: REO, CD jr., Perfect Legend
Injustice: KDZ, Theo, Jupiter, Sonic Fox, Rico Suave
MKX: Sonic Fox, DJT, Forever King, A Foxy Grampa (maybe Scar)

Top 5 (no order)

SonicFox (Currently the best NRS player out there)
PerfectLegend (IMO the best MK9 player of all time with 2 EVO championships)
REO (Right up there with PL being so dominant in MK9, seriously neck and neck)
DJT (Absolute beast in all 3 games, won MK9 at EVO, placed second in injustice EVO, dominated MKX along with SonicFox)
Pig of the Hut (all around great results across all 3 games)

Honorable mentions - MIT (honestly wanted to put him in), 16 Bit, WoundCowboy, ForeverKing, CDJr (MK9 only)

GOOD DRAGON

Awesometacular
You should really change the thread title to -

TOP 5 NRS PLAYERS OF ALL TIME BASED ON TOURNAMENT RESULT'S.

FURTHER MORE:- This opinion pole i have added is for decorative purposes as i couldn't be bothered to create a spread sheet.

We are basing the results on HARD COLD tournament results not opinion. So feel free to vote for who you like because it doesn't matter anyway.

:)

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
SonicFox and DJT sure are undabatable, ForeverKing I wouldn't say so.

Reo I also think should be top 5 free, everyone else is debatable.

Personally I'll go with WoundCowboy and Pig of the Hut for the last 2, mostly because I'm fangirling.

Lol.... no REO? no DJT? Get real dude

I'm a Brady supporter too but how could you possibly argue that Tom and King have accomplished more than REO or DJT.
I actually forgot about them! Yeah totally,
1. Perfect legend
2. Reo
3. King
4. Tom
5. DJT
These might not be the right order but I think they made most top results tbh