What's new

Top 10 after the patch predictions

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Surprised this thread didn't exist yet. What's everyone's predictions for top 10 post patch? Here's mine

1. Supergirl
2. Harley Quinn
3. Black Adam
4. Batman
5. Superman
6. Catwoman
7. Aquaman
8. Green Lantern
9. Darkseid
10. Atrocitus

Deadshot is an honorable mention but I don't think he's gonna stack up quite as well with a weaker close game.

Can't wait to see how wrong I am.

Tweedy

Noob
People need to chill with these predictions. I see people talking about how match ups will or won't change for Supergirl or Wonder Woman. There's so much vague stuff in the notes we have.

The fact that wowo isn't at least in your top 10 is so puzzling. Darkseid dropped despite not getting changes and other top tiers getting nerfed? wtf is this

astronout

see you at the top.
People need to chill with these predictions. I see people talking about how match ups will or won't change for Supergirl or Wonder Woman. There's so much vague stuff in the notes we have.

The fact that wowo isn't at least in your top 10 is so puzzling. Darkseid dropped despite not getting changes and other top tiers getting nerfed? wtf is this
relax. this is a open discussion forum for a video game. there's no harm in speculating who's going to reign supreme in the next patch, even with the little information we have now.

my prediction:

1. Black Adam
2. Darkseid
3. Superman
4. Green Arrow
5. Scarecrow
6. Batman
7. Wowo
8. Deadshot
9. Catwoman
10. Supergirl

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
No particular order yet:
Darkseid
Deadshot
Batman
Black Adam
Scarecrow
Superman
Catwoman
Atrocious
Black Canary
WoWo, Aquaman(yep), Hood, Arrow, or Harley

Couple main things I disagree with in the lists so far in this thread:
1. Supergirl now having one singular button that isn't death and going from hitting with a pillow to hitting with a large stuffed animal won't suddenly make her god, it just makes her have literally one safe footsie tool. idk how she will be better than even the nerfed Aquaman.
2. Scarecrow is near the end of top ten in THIS patch, he will probably be top 3-5 in the next one.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
relax. this is a open discussion forum for a video game. there's no harm in speculating who's going to reign supreme in the next patch, even with the little information we have now.

my prediction:

1. Black Adam
2. Darkseid
3. Superman
4. Green Arrow
5. Supergirl
6. Batman
7. Wowo
8. Deadshot
9. Catwoman
10. Black Canary
There's also no harm in the post I made. I'm pretty relaxed btw, not like you can judge that through typed words.

Harely
Darkseid
Black Adam
Brainiac
Super girl
WoWo
Batman
Scarecrow
Green arrow
Superman
No particular order
11.flash

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Black Adam
Batman
Catwoman
Harley
Atrocitus
Black Canary

Deadshot
Green Arrow
Scarecrow
Wonder Woman
Superman
Aquaman
Darkseid

Named 6 who I think will be a step above everyone else. Then 7 characters I think will all be on the same level. Supergirl and Green Lantern could well belong there too, we'll see. Black Canary might belong in the group below her too idk. I'm also probably forgetting about some super obvious characters. In the car atm

Edit: Fuck, forgot Brainiac. Add him in to that second group too

kcd117

Noob
1 Supergirl - she is gonna have everything.
2 Harley Quinn - another character that is very good at everything.
3 Batman - his bs aspects went untouched.
4 Superman - his offense is still the same.
5 Black adam - his toolset still the same.
6 Flash - Best setplay character in the game, his worst matchup got nerfed.
7 Darkseid - Second best setplay in the game, most of his bad matchups got nerfed.
8 Brainiac - All he needed was trait not going away on block, he got that and a dmg buff... he already did 40-45% bnbs. Top tier nerf also helps him.
9 Aquaman - His core gameplan still the same and he is still the best at that.
10 this is a tie between 4 characters WW, Canary, Scarecrow and Atrocitus. Even tho they have more bad matchups, when they can get their game going it gets really scary.

No particular order yet:
Darkseid
Deadshot
Batman
Black Adam
Scarecrow
Superman
Catwoman
Atrocious
Black Canary
WoWo, Aquaman(yep), Arrow, or Harley

Couple main things I disagree with in the lists so far in this thread:
1. Supergirl now having one singular button that isn't death and going from hitting with a pillow to hitting with a large stuffed animal won't suddenly make her god, it just makes her have literally one safe footsie tool. idk how she will be better than even the nerfed Aquaman.
2. Scarecrow is near the end of top ten in THIS patch, he will probably be top 3-5 in the next one.
Yea one safe footsie tool mid that has the reach of more than half a screen, more than supermans f23 and can be easily hit confirmable and will catch anyone trying to space it out because it has a low. Literally one of the best strings is completely safe now

Last edited:

Shaka

Tier Whore.
My top10.

Superman
Robin
Flash
Deadshot
Batman
Red Hood
Catwomen
Supergirl
Darkseid
Adam

Last edited:

doomfarmer

unorthodox
No particular order...

Supergirl
Superman
Black Adam
Batman
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Green Arrow
Catwoman
Atrocitus
Black Canary

Maybe Harley instead of Arrow. I dunno. Scarecrow is good too. Darkseid. Cheetah. Deadshot. This game has a ton of great characters.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yea one safe footsie tool mid that has the reach of more than half a screen, more than supermans f23 and can be easily hit confirmable and will catch anyone trying to space it out because it has a low. Literally one of the best strings is completely safe now
Yeah it's a great buff no doubt, I'm just not seeing top ten quite yet. I don't mean this in a hostile way at all towards anyone who thinks SG will be top ten, if I'm wrong I will happily admit it.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun

It's just a harmless prediction thread lol

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Idc about anyone else aside from my 2 characters. And I think they'll both be top 5. Let's see. Batman and Adam btw