What's new

Tom Brady vs Pig of the Hut $50 MM video, Mock Grand Finals for FF Video + Explicit Language Hype

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
+1 @ best friends. People who don't understand how it works...
Competition with your own brother.
Me, I used to beat mine bloody and vice versa when we were competitively involved in martial arts.
Others sparred with gloves, we used rope.
yea i have this with my buddy eric, sometimes it gets especially bad ... but minus the fist fighting and the ropes lol

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
THE HYPE! he could have spun so many d1's.
And he didn't optimise his damage, either. But hey, he's been labbing SZ all this time, no wonder his Lao could ONLY BEAT THE REST OF THE WORLD. :D
That's why I said, he'll practice some Lao, maximise the damage, work out the fine details and he'll rape like a prosecuted highschool teacher!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Things I realized from watching this video:

1) soonk has the nerdiest voice I have ever heard

2) You might lose your life trying to walk away from a money match in this community.

3) People may need sponsorships to attend tournaments, but they have oodles of cash to pull out in the event of a sudden money match.

4) Tom Brady is free.

5) I love you guys.

This matchup is clearly 4-6 smoke is borderline even kabal 7-3s all but reptile and Tom Brady is free without sub and sub loses to more than 15 chars and technically top level players should never lose to sub the only way u lose to sub is beating urself smarrgasm owns its impossible to escape full screen against Freddy without a teleport or ex dash or smoke

REO

Undead
So I see Tom is going around saying I run from money matches and calling it a "REO". That's really nice and fitting trend he's setting. Too bad if we actually were to play a money match, you'd get bodied right then and there, and then the next ten times. I have people running from 5K prize fights from me for FREE. The fact you have morons in that room even believing that is beyond me. As a matter of fact, I will money match you (even though you most likely won't go through with it, and if you do you probably won't pay for losing) and every other person who likes to parrot shit in that room.

Man up and swallow it up, bitch.

Goldi

Noob
I don't know how many times I got nervous there would be actual fisticuffs when Tom gets going lol. Of course, it never does, part of his charm I guess :)

My BFF and I will still get mad enough to pull each others hair. We're in our late 20's and still fight like we did in middle school lol.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
3) People may need sponsorships to attend tournaments, but they have oodles of cash to pull out in the event of a sudden money match.
Sponsors may pay for your trip/hotel, but they don't pay for your meals and local travel for the most part. You have to have your own cash for that. So you sacrifice a meal or two to MM someone.

Pikachu

I Pikachu while you shower.
So I see Tom is going around saying I run from money matches and calling it a "REO". That's really nice and fitting trend he's setting. Too bad if we actually were to play a money match, you'd get bodied right then and there, and then the next ten times. I have people running from 5K prize fights from me for FREE. The fact you have morons in that room even believing that is beyond me. As a matter of fact, I will money match you (even though you most likely won't go through with it, and if you do you probably won't pay for losing) and every other person who likes to parrot shit in that room.

Man up and swallow it up, bitch.
I don't know why anyone would care what Tom Brady has to say about this anyway. He is the most bipolar figure in this community. Tom is a good Shepherd, cause his fans are like sheep. And they always back up his stupid garbage claims. Hey Tom money match REO, see what happens.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
The entire NIGHT was fun and not just this one occurance alone. MK matches and drinks seem to go very well together, lol

I'm calling it right now: If we have any big tournaments here in Indy (and it looks like we might, this coming Summer), I will probably be sending invites to have an after-party at my house about 30 - 40 minutes north of Indianapolis. My house is not as large as the one that we were at, the other night, but it definitely has the room for multiple setups (my poker room, which is connected to my main living room which is a cool place to just hang out and chill).

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I don't know why anyone would care what Tom Brady has to say about this anyway. He is the most bipolar figure in this community. Tom is a good Shepherd, cause his fans are like sheep. And they always back up his stupid garbage claims. Hey Tom money match REO, see what happens.
I was going to read this post. Good thing I read your nickname first.

TargetAudience

Burn_the_ city
TB played like shit... retarded ass timings on his lowhats and terrible spins. kenshi kept d1ing his ass for free after a block string and he try cross him up and he coundnt even blow it up with a delay spin after 112.... sigh

ShanxterX

@shanxterx follow me hoes
1121 crossover 1121 crossover 1121 tele 1121 crossover 1121 crossover 1121 tele

if the word predictable was a human, he would kill himself

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
TB played like shit... retarded ass timings on his lowhats and terrible spins. kenshi kept d1ing his ass for free after a block string and he try cross him up and he coundnt even blow it up with a delay spin after 112.... sigh
Tele 3 = neutral situation so it instantly becomes a guessing game.

His only option on a blocked tele 3 is spin, which I can and did bait for full combo punish

1121 first hit is high and can be poked. At this point I have 3-4 options that lead to other options and mind games. Poke his 1*here*121 and block a spin if he chooses to risk it, or I can do d1 sc which is safe and creates great space, or d1 ex sc into pressure because I'm +7

He stopped teleporting so much because I was showing him he couldn't by punishing everyone one or creating neutral situations where it then became a 50/50 guessing game

More spins off a blocked d1 and tele3 would have gotten him blown up more. It really just comes down to good reads and reactions

Btw I need to check d1 on block but all kenshi pokes can be made safe w d1 sc or d3 sc

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
There is nothing 7-3 or 8-2 about this match.

7-3 and 8-2 leaves the losing characters without sufficient tools to fight the match in a competent way, and at the highest level against a top Kenshi, where is that evident? Kenshi clearly has everything he needs to win this match, all he needs is one bar of meter to sway options in his favour and stint a Kung Lao players rushdown, and forces KL into respecting him.

Maybe 10 months ago I could understand why people said this match was 7-3 to Kung Lao, but that would strictly be down to the fact that people had no clue how to really use Kenshi, but guys, come on, the Kenshi character and the game has developed so much, and so has this match, it is not free for Kung Lao.

This match is 5-5, and favours who ever knows the match better.