What's new

Tech Tom Brady "officially retired from MK9"

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
How can one simply retire from a game when they are currently participating in a tournament? lol I don't think that's Tom "Bill" Brady.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Guys, why would Tom "Bill" Brady create such a horrible Facebook name? Use your noggin'. If I'm wrong I'll eat my words sprinkled in shit.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Could be the ranking list definitely and on top of him being placed higher if he competed at MLG Dallas...

He can't throw tantrums over not competing at MLG. He had the choice to compete or commentate. He chose the latter. For him to start throwing fits because he couldn't compete at MLG makes no sense.

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
He can't throw tantrums over not competing at MLG. He had the choice to compete or commentate. He chose the latter. For him to start throwing fits because he couldn't compete at MLG makes no sense.
According to Tom, he would have made top 8 at at least 2 MLGs, so we should just add him into each of those tourneys. Otherwise the rankings are incomplete.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
According to Tom, he would have made top 8 at at least 2 MLGs, so we should just add him into each of those tourneys. Otherwise the rankings are incomplete.

That's asinine for him to believe that. Either way it's irrelevant. Those rankings are based on tournaments held in 2012. It's a new year and a time to start fresh. If he believes he should/can be higher in the rankings, now is his chance to do so.