What's new

To the haters and the supporters...

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
The haters
@BEENEEWEENEES "Lmfao, this is some baby-back limp dick bullshit Wound is pulling right now. You do NOT get to talk all this shit, tell a man he's free, tell him you can beat him without issue, puff yourself up like a fucking blowfish, and then scurry off into the corner and piss yourself like a startled chihuahua the moment he calls your bluff. That is 100% cowardly and bitch-made and I could not be more embarrassed for how terribly this reflects on you right now. I have full confidence King will tear you to pieces in a FT10 and I find it hilarious that you suddenly shut the fuck up when he started bringing more matches and more money into the picture. How sad. I'll have a cry for you tonight. "

You, in no circumstances are in a position to try and regulate anyone. You are a life long scrub, who has never accomplished anything. You can kiss my brown ass, and i'll take that apology now.

@Take$$$
Throwing money out in the FCG is not impressive or badass. You are nothing but talk and bluff, and maybe you should focus on trying to get better instead of whipping your dick out.

@Dinosaur
"i'll bet limbs that wound cowboy doesnt take even 2 wins"

I'll take your right arm. Actually, i'm feeling merciful, so you can give me your foot instead.

Supporters

@cR_whiteboi
@Pnut
@Blind_Ducky
@rev0lver (hope you enjoyed the Outback)
All of these people expressed their support and/or bet their money on me, when no one else would. Thank-you.

Let this serve as a lesson to everyone: Nothing is true because a bunch of people are saying it. I was consistently told that King would destroy me in this set, despite that I had just won a major. You can hate me all you want, it doesn't change what I have done and what I will continue to do. Also, if I had lost this set 9-10, everyone would be saying it was a huge blowup because you can't be honest in this community without becoming a villain. Every top player wins with a good character (including King). You can kick and scream to get my character nerfed, but you can't nerf me. I will only get better at this game. And for anyone who is offended by this post, keep in mind that I had to hear for a month about how I am a fraud and that EGL didn't count. I have worked for four years in NRS games to try and win something, so it sucks to be told that i'm a fraud. How would you feel in my position?

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
i personally was rooting for king but it was a well earned victory on your part, i always thought that you guys were of equal skill level and i think that intense ass set proved it, good shit wound, a well earned victory on your part.

When you made the bet I thought ok OP shinnok vs OP HQT there is a fight there, after the nerfs and normalization of shinnok I thought it was going to be 10-3 king. Congratulations on an amazing set and showing of your skills.

Robotic

Gentleman.
If Joffrey was real and a beast at MKX. It's your party, though. You deserve to type whatever the hell you want with the world not thinking you were "The Real King".

Xev

Noob
You played great, kudos sir. All in all it was a fantastic set to watch, glad I was able to watch it.