What's new

Tips for d1~net?

HangNail

TrevarThePastor
I been trying forever so I can get the meterless corner reset. Really hard. How does d1~net plz

I'm an experienced cyrax and still can't get this shit.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Same as IAGB , D4 x Slow/Fast Forceball , D1 x Spear , D1 x Fan Lift , etc

mash the 2 directional buttons.Like for example: (DB)1 x (DB)3 for D1 net or D1 fast forceball. IAGB would be (UB) (UB) 1 or (UB) (B) 1

killa_solid

Friendly--foe
Same as IAGB , D4 x Slow/Fast Forceball , D1 x Spear , D1 x Fan Lift , etc

mash the 2 directional buttons.Like for example: (DB)1 x (DB)3 for D1 net or D1 fast forceball. IAGB would be (UB) (UB) 1 or (UB) (B) 1
This method is not good for cyrax bc doing db1 db3 will give you d1 teleport due to negative edge majority of the time.

I do it the way tonyt posted, works pretty well.

kronspik

Noob
You need to press the down and the 1 close together. You can't press 1 after holding down for a while or the shortcut inputs wont work.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
This method is not good for cyrax bc doing db1 db3 will give you d1 teleport due to negative edge majority of the time.

I do it the way tonyt posted, works pretty well.
Tony-T's method would still be messed up by negative edge.It depends more on when you press 3, too soon and it'll be a teleport.

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
I've recently been able to execute the meterless reset myself. Start holding down as soon as you finish the close bomb input after b2.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I been trying forever so I can get the meterless corner reset. Really hard. How does d1~net plz

I'm an experienced cyrax and still can't get this shit.
So here is the deal. On the left corner if your going for it you can do db1, db3 and you'll get the net pretty easily, HOWEVER in the right corner for some stupid fucking reason you'll get a teleport 90% of the time so what i do is df1, bb3 that way you ignore ever pressing db at all.

There is something wierd about pressing down to left on a dpad or stick that makes it happen as if its an easy input but never on down to right.

NariTuba

disMember
There is something wierd about pressing down to left on a dpad or stick that makes it happen as if its an easy input but never on down to right.
I get the same problem doing d4ms cancels with sonya! down to left I can pretty much just frame them, down to right I have to be careful with the arc kick

I get the same problem doing d4ms cancels with sonya! down to left I can pretty much just frame them, down to right I have to be careful with the arc kick
same for me using kenshi. d1~SC when kenshi's on the left i hit db~1 f~2 but when he's on the right i do d~1 bf~2....it wierd.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
Practice it outside of the reset and be really quick on the inputs, it's a tad quicker than d4 into saw or bomb.

Soryy if im not as helpful, but yeah just practice the timing.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I've had this question asked to me many times...and there is no guaranteed 100% way to make it work for everyone. One thing I can recommend is holding down the 1 button so you don't get a negative edge teleport. I may make a video of my training regimen of this technique, as I've recently been working on this a bit myself.

If you play on pad, it seems a bit easier than stick for me. And I usually am a stick player and I had a higher success rate originally on pad. Might have to do with hitting d and b at exactly the same time, which is a lot easier when its your thumb in the middle of 2 directionals.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
same for me using kenshi. d1~SC when kenshi's on the left i hit db~1 f~2 but when he's on the right i do d~1 bf~2....it wierd.
Kenshis inputs for D1 SC are B,D1,F2. Similar to Shangs soul steal. Nothing can go wrong. The same with Shangs D1 soul steal( F,D1,B3)

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I just hold down the entire time, even if his animation still shows him as standing. Then I hit D1 and mash BB3 for net.