What's new

Tips for a Begginer Sektor

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
I recently just starting using him and i honestly havent had as much fun using anyone as i am with him. I wanna know his best bnbs in and out the corner, should i use b2 up missile as a combo ender or b2 flamethrower, if the b34 TU b21 b34 exTU b2 flamethrower is a viable combo, and his best aa combo. any help would be appreciated.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
My go to BnB for the longest was: 1 2 B1, JK, Teleport, F4 3, Ex Teleport, ender.
For enders you kan do B2 Flamethrower for most damage. B2 1. F4 Up missile. D4 up missile. Etc. B2 Up missile is unsafe against most wake ups but you kan do it if people don't wake up fast or against Quan Chi. lol.

I personally have trouble doing: B3 4, TU, B2 1, B3 4, ExTU, B2 Flamethrower, but if you kan do it consistently then I see no reason not to.

NKZero

Noob
I recently just starting using him and i honestly havent had as much fun using anyone as i am with him. I wanna know his best bnbs in and out the corner, should i use b2 up missile as a combo ender or b2 flamethrower, if the b34 TU b21 b34 exTU b2 flamethrower is a viable combo, and his best aa combo. any help would be appreciated.
Hey man you can check out the Ultimate Sektor Guide which pretty much covers everything as of now. When you scroll down past the strategy you will find a combo section so you can open the link. There are TONS of combos there to get you testing what you like and what's comfortable.

Good luck with him :)

NKZero

Noob
Also Silent_Chaos that B34 combo mid-screen is nearly impossible. Corner you can do it with practice. Mid-screen I either do:
1) B34-TU-B21-12-TU (meterless 32%)
2) B34-TU-F44-EX TU-ender of choice (1 bar)

The guide should cover any query you have though so please read thru that. If you still have questions do not hesitate to post here or even give me a PM and I'll be glad to help.

B2~UM is a bad combo ender on pretty much everyone, if not everyone. You'll get eaten alive by wake-ups. If you want to initiate UM pressure safely against everyone all the time, use either 1~UM or 12~UM to end your combos. Use b2~Flameburner if you want damage.

Any combo's viable with enough practice, but I personally don't find b34~TU~b21~b34~EXTU~[Ender] worth it. The the increase in damage versus other b34 combos isn't great enough for me to merit putting in the time practicing and taking the risk in a match. It's up to you though in the end.

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
i like using him but i feel like i need someone to judge him and tell me what im doing right and wrong but no one in atlanta is using him so i would be the only sektor offline down here

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
i like using him but i feel like i need someone to judge him and tell me what im doing right and wrong but no one in atlanta is using him so i would be the only sektor offline down here
If you have your matches recorded you kan post them on here and we kan help..